What happened to 9-0?

DakotaCardsFan

Making time travel possible
Reaction score
I was at The Metrodome today and watched Dockett get consistently blocked by one lineman and never get off the block. All day. I know he has a reputation for taking plays off, but he took this entire game off. Ugh.

Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Someone will come in here and cry the hamstring. Even though he is healthy now. Was cleared to practice full this week and the injury is a month old.

Red Dawn

Go Big Red!
Reaction score
Someone will come in here and cry the hamstring. Even though he is healthy now. Was cleared to practice full this week and the injury is a month old.

He was cleared to practice, that obviously means he is back to 100% pre-injury health, as team injury reports are noted for their absolute accuracy. :rolleyes:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He was cleared to practice, that obviously means he is back to 100% pre-injury health, as team injury reports are noted for their absolute accuracy. :rolleyes:

He was cleared for FULL practice this week from being limited. Generally means your 100%

;)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BUT ... no player is ever 100% mid way thru the season. Something must've been up with him.

Historically has diss appeared for stretches. He was cleared to practice full. If he wasn't healthy they would limit him. It's just an excuse.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
had a bad game? Where was Scho? I checked the stats and didn't see a damn thing for him. DWash is having an All-Pro season though. My God...

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont do it Shane.. I know you hate Dockett.. For whatever reason I will never know.. But DOnt do it..

Haha

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dont do it Shane.. I know you hate Dockett.. For whatever reason I will never know.. But DOnt do it..

Haha

I like DD just fine. But I called like I see em. Injury is not an excuse when you have been cleared for FULL practice. He's a good player. But he does disappear for stretches even when healthy like today.

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
had a bad game? Where was Scho? I checked the stats and didn't see a damn thing for him. DWash is having an All-Pro season though. My God...
Nothing. Zilch. Nada...

No stats for Schofield.

Even Bradley had a tackle assist when subbing in for injured Lenon. Groves had 2 tackles.

52brandon

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nothing. Zilch. Nada...

No stats for Schofield.

Even Bradley had a tackle assist when subbing in for injured Lenon. Groves had 2 tackles.
that's what I mean... seems that's how it goes for him. He's either a stud or a dud. Hope he gets some consistency. When all 11 players show up, I don't think this D can be beat

Superfuzz

Veteran
Reaction score
What nonsense. Being cleared to practice full means you PARTICIPATE in all portions of practice. Not the same as being 100 percent healthy. He's healthy enough to practice fully, and thats all. Hammy is obviously hurting as he was tearing it up prior to the injury.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
What nonsense. Being cleared to practice full means you PARTICIPATE in all portions of practice. Not the same as being 100 percent healthy. He's healthy enough to practice fully, and thats all. Hammy is obviously hurting as he was tearing it up prior to the injury.
Plus 1.