What does UA do for a conference?

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
USC and UCLA are now in the Big Ten. Rumored that Oregon in Washington are applying for big 10 membership.

What does Arizona do in response?

Try to get into the big 12?

Take the remnants and rebuild with schools like San Diego State Colorado State and maybe try to lure a couple of the big 12 schools?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
It’s a killer if they can’t get into a premier hoops conference.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I would expect that ASU and UofA will end up in the Big 12. Probably about half the pac will roll in there. Either that or about half the big 12 will join the pac.

It will be a good basketball conference and a dog crap football conference.

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not really. UofA considering all options, but leadership cant see a situation in which the Pac-XX is salvagable.
Even if there are no other defections?

OP
OP
Dback Jon

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those numbers for the Big 12 won’t be anywhere close to accurate. Back 12 will take a hit from losing USC/UCLA. But the claim the big 12 will almost grow revenue by a third while losing Oklahoma and Texas even with replacements it’s not logical.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Those numbers for the Big 12 won’t be anywhere close to accurate. Back 12 will take a hit from losing USC/UCLA. But the claim the big 12 will almost grow revenue by a third while losing Oklahoma and Texas even with replacements it’s not logical.
If the four corners schools join, it will be accurate. Nonetheless, the bottom line is that there is a lifeline for some Pac schools if they wish to take it. I know that Dr. Robbins is proactive in getting a resolution ASAP, with the preference being the Big 12

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA