What does our WR starting lineup look like?

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Trying to be objective, how do our starting Receivers stack up vs other teams' top starters, especially in our own division?
WR1
WR2
WR3
Slot
TE
RB

Also, I am most concerned about our RBs and Running Game? I just don't have a lot of faith in any team that can't run the ball, especially remembering last year and when opposing defences figured that out and pressed our receivers so much that it really took away from our passing game. I sure hope KK learned from that.

Reaction score
I would say at least top 10 in the NFL & top 2 in our division. Especially if we see Fitz come back.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Nuke is the best in the league so we got wr1 topped...

man aging AJ Green is probably..... eeehhhh.... second best in our division behind that young freak in Seattle we were supposed to draft..

Kirk is probably the best wr3 in the division.... probably

Moore... if he pans out should be by far the best WR4 in the division.... maybe the entire nfl... but I don’t see him staying wr4 for very long if he pans out.

as far as wr goes I think we have the best group in the NFCW but Seattle’s top two are pretty damn good

of course San Francisco’s best WR is a TE... so...

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
We have one of the best in the league and a bunch of ??? For my money, Green will, at best, stretch to be adequate, and at worst be an absolute disaster. He won't, IMO, take any heat off of Nuke. Kirk is bang average with a propensity for drops and a definite lack of toughness; not what you want in the slot. Moore? Some think he's the second coming (without seeing him play a single snap); I didn't like the pick. It'd be great if he's somewhere in the middle, which would probably see him overtake Kirk by season's end.

Overall, not great, but with some hope for improvement, is probably a fair assessment. Top 10 in the league?

You must be registered for see images attach