What do you think is the best case possible scenario for the Card's Draft?

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by CSDFan, Mar 6, 2019.

1. UK Cardinal

UK Cardinal Free Agent

First he had a really good O line in college that's part of the reason he could take off whenever (4 lineman will probably get drafted this year and cody ford is probably top 3 at his position)

And second, he doesn't improve the line, he can just cover up some of the poor play by scrambling when the pocket collapses.

The offensive line would still be a big issue that needs to be fixed for either QB to have a fair shot

DRM08 likes this.
  2. JeffGollin

JeffGollin Registered User

So OK - I drop Metcalf but raise you one Sweat. You good with that?

3. BurqueCardFan

BurqueCardFan Registered

I keep hearing everyone say it's stupid to keep both QB's. I'll go on record as saying I'm completely against us drafting Murray, period. However, if we draft Murray and are only offered a 3rd or 4th round pick for Rosen, it would be stupid to trade him for that. I think it is ridiculous that we are even entertaining the idea of drafting a QB after we took Rosen last year. And it seems that even the team says they grade out similarly. But why trade Rosen for peanuts? Just for the sake of trading him? Washington had both RGIII and Cousins. RGIII got hurt and they may have played their cards wrong by getting nothing for either of them but keep two can be done.

DRM08 likes this.
  4. CSDFan

CSDFan Registered

I kept it #4 for a reason :) I ranked it by what I'd prefer. I have seen too many back and forths on who the most valuable defensive player there is. With the Raiders picking #1 after the trade there are only (2) getting pick.. I feel like there are at three vary closely defensive players so that would be my favorite scenerio of what "could" happen. I think this is what the Cards want as well...

Maybe a more far fetched scenario... Giants trading for Rosen at #6? :)

5. NJCardFan

NJCardFan Registered

If trading to #4 nets us #24 or #27 and/or one of Oakland's 1st rounders next season, it would be worth it.

6. Zeno

Zeno Ancient

He’s talking about the options laid out by the OP not the pick in the draft.

7. wkycardsfan

wkycardsfan Rookie

1 or 2 for me. To me we gotta get an OL and WR in the first 3 rounds. Try to get #4, 27 and a 2nd from Oakland but ultimately accept their 3rd if need be for #1. If we could get #35 from Oakland we should be able to walk away with a stud at #4 with solid starters at #27, 33 and 35. If the picks were used wisely that would go a long way towards fixing this team.

#4- Q. Williams or J. Allen
    #27& 33 & 35- Best OL available, Best WR available and Jeffrey Simmons in whatever order
    RDS 3-7 BPA