What are you watching?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm watching it on MGM right now with a free monthly trial but I think it's actually from Epix. Called "From", the star is Harold Perrineaux(sp?) who played Michael on Lost. It's REALLY graphic but so far kind of interesting.

Can't say too much without spoiling it but essentially people live in a town where they can't leave, and they have to be inside by dark because "monsters" come and of you're outside you get killed. The monsters are basically people who try to get the residents to let them inside, tapping on windows, talking to them, let me in etc. Really creepy.

I'm on episode 8 and just when you think you might be figuring it out, they change that, plus there's a season 2 coming in a month or so which I assume means they're not going to explain it.

Again it's VERY graphic, blood and stuff not appropriate for kids but the plot is interesting enough to hold me so far.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woman Of The Dead, Netflix.

Good stuff, imo. Takes place in Alps, German language.

Undertaker whose policeman husband is killed in hit and run. She figures it out one by one. She managed to look like she hasn't slept in a week for the whole series. She's no angel herself.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Woman Of The Dead, Netflix.

Good stuff, imo. Takes place in Alps, German language.

Undertaker whose policeman husband is killed in hit and run. She figures it out one by one. She managed to look like she hasn't slept in a week for the whole series. She's no angel herself.
I have watched 2-3 episodes of it. It is pretty good.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I binged watch Sanctuary on Netflix. I show about a troubled youth wanting to become a sumo wrestler to make money.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose