What a two day window!!

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Hopkins pulls in a miracle hail mary! Then the Suns pull a hail mary trading for Chris Paul. Not a bad two days in the Valley!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. Best/most interesting two days in a long time in Phoenix sports.

we are the epicenter of the sports world for 24 hours.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm back in the hospital, but doing well, and missed all of the news the last 2-3 days and all I can say is wow! I'm stoked for next season. The Suns went from being a feel good bubble underdog story to possibly a feel good contender this next season.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm back in the hospital, but doing well, and missed all of the news the last 2-3 days and all I can say is wow! I'm stoked for next season. The Suns went from being a feel good bubble underdog story to possibly a feel good contender this next season.

We missed your posts!

So sorry to hear you are back in the hospital and missing all this fun.

On a more serious note I hope you are okay and will be getting out soon.

Sending my thoughts and prayers your way.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Get better soon

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

Hang in there, and get well soon.

OP
OP
Yuma

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I hope you recover perfectly!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Get well soon! Sending good energy.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's a scary time to be anywhere near a hospital, wishing you the best though.