What a 'magical' win!

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had confidence going into this game that this team had a chance at +4.5. The line swelled to +6.5 by kickoff, so I said what the hell on a parlay.
Nice when you put your money where your mouth is....

Attachments

• 909B1372-3B73-4B32-BAB3-0C9EFE119D04.png
    909B1372-3B73-4B32-BAB3-0C9EFE119D04.png
    436.2 KB · Views: 28

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I had confidence going into this game that this team had a chance at +4.5. The line swelled to +6.5 by kickoff, so I said what the hell on a parlay.

Congrats, although I don't know how you guys bet on pro football man. Back in the day it was impossible to win unless you used a service, and even then you didn't make a lot of money.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup happy to eat the money I lost

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome win Nick

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
wow! Congratulations!

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
My Son in Law brought 3 Marines home with him from 29 Palms... One was a huge Cowboys fan, and wanted to bet me $100

I told him I didn't want to take his $$

Truth is..... I would have gladly taken his $$ (especially after he polished off half of my last bottle of Blanton's)

In all honesty, losing $ AND watching the Cardinals lose, is something I know I can never handle like an adult :p

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
I knew you guys would beat the Cowgirls. Their record is puffed up by easy divisional wins and I think Dallas would only be the 3rd best team in the NFC West if they were allowed into the club..... Now it comes down to the last week for the division, which is crazy...

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
I knew you guys would beat the Cowgirls. Their record is puffed up by easy divisional wins and I think Dallas would only be the 3rd best team in the NFC West if they were allowed into the club..... Now it comes down to the last week for the division, which is crazy...

Hey LoyalRam - legit question. You have been on this board for a while...what are you thoughts about the extreme positions/posters on this board and how would you compare it the Rams board? Do they blast every player and coach during a 11-12 win season like us?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Congrats on the win! My preseason $50 free bet for Cards-Rams to finish the division 1-2 In any order came in last night at +600!

Weird you were so confident in the cards you didn’t take the moneyline?

LoyalRam

All Star
Reaction score
Hey LoyalRam - legit question. You have been on this board for a while...what are you thoughts about the extreme positions/posters on this board and how would you compare it the Rams board? Do they blast every player and coach during a 11-12 win season like us?
We are in the midst of a 5 game winning streak, leading the division and there are threads 10 pages long about how bad Stafford is....Even in a celebration thread, guys have to be warned about being negative, like a losing "vent" thread would be. Some guys can't be happy and act like they have to drag everybody down to their POV. So yeah, fans can be stupid on every board

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the win! My preseason $50 free bet for Cards-Rams to finish the division 1-2 In any order came in last night at +600!

Weird you were so confident in the cards you didn’t take the moneyline?
On the same game parlay, I couldn't take both the points and the moneyline for some reason. I went for the more sure thing, since I was already getting +2500.

OP
OP
dreamcastrocks

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats, although I don't know how you guys bet on pro football man. Back in the day it was impossible to win unless you used a service, and even then you didn't make a lot of money.
It is easier than ever. It has been legal here in Colorado for a couple years at least but just became legal this year for AZ. You can use your phone or even bet at the stadium. Easy peasy.

THESMEL

Smushdown! Take it like a fan!
Reaction score
We are in the midst of a 5 game winning streak, leading the division and there are threads 10 pages long about how bad Stafford is....Even in a celebration thread, guys have to be warned about being negative, like a losing "vent" thread would be. Some guys can't be happy and act like they have to drag everybody down to their POV. So yeah, fans can be stupid on every board
football have magical fanatic ingrates, lord knows I can dig through a pile of manure - cause there has to be a pony in there somewhere! I know cards started out running and kind of sort of stuck with it. Still need Kylers legs to much, Chase is a great back but he is a receiver first is his strength as a back. Really want to keep your pass defense on the field with him, we need solid defense changing balance to advance in the playsoffs, imo even if we compete against the hags, rb need to be saved - more then likely playing in dallas again - not many cold weather games ahead - maybe 1 big one if we’re lucky. Conner needs to be full throttle.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson