What a day

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took my father in law and mother in law to the football game

Had 2 extra tickets and invited former board owner Mike Oblinski to the game. The last time we went to a game together we had a beer with Jim Skane. Sun Devil days.

Watched the Cards gut out a tough win.

Hit a 4 team parlay and a couple other bets so up over $450 on the weekend including the couple I got wrong.

Great great day.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Had 2 extra tickets and invited former board owner Mike Oblinski to the game. The last time we went to a game together we had a beer with Jim Skane. Sun Devil days.

Hit a 4 team parlay and a couple other bets so up over $450 on the weekend including the couple I got wrong.

Great great day.
Did your mother in law gripe about winning only 450 dollars and how disappointed she was ? j/k.

Sounds like a great day. Cheers.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sports betting is awesome, until it’s not, then it’s awesome again when it is. Glad you had a good day. My day kicked freaking butt, too (thanks Packers and Bills!)

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sports betting is awesome, until it’s not, then it’s awesome again when it is. Glad you had a good day. My day kicked freaking butt, too (thanks Packers and Bills!)

I won on a Dallas same-game parlay (free bet), but lost on my Cards same-day parlay (free bet) because I took the over. Pretty easy day!

OP
OP
Chris_Sanders

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhh!!

Draft Kings sent me a free $50 bet for any TD scorer so took Pittman to pay $170. That hit.

So almost $700 in the account after a weekend.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Great great day.
Did Mike own it? I thought he was just an admin for the site when Jim owned it?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose