West Wing

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This is my favorite TV show of all time. The first 3 seasons are perfect IMO.

Mike Olbinski

Formerly Chandler Mike
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I just rewatched the first four seasons on DVD and was blown away by how good it still was to me. Just so very, very good.

I would argue the first four were perfect...those final episodes in season four, when Zoey gets kidnapped were tense and thrilling.

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I loved this show from it's first episode. Have been a Martin Sheen fan since 1973. Have the boxed sets of seasons 1-5 but I think the show last it's edge after Aaron Sorkin got sober.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score
My all time favorite network series. Reunion special is occurring on HBO Max in a couple of weeks. Re-doing the Hartsfield Landing episode.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

I just rewatched the first four seasons on DVD and was blown away by how good it still was to me. Just so very, very good.

I would argue the first four were perfect...those final episodes in season four, when Zoey gets kidnapped were tense and thrilling.

This is still the show I turn to first if I'm looking to kill time, or fight off some sort of boredom.

God I love this cast, and might actually know the entire first 3 or 4 seasons by heart.

Have any of you caught the West Wing Weekly? It was a podcast that wrapped up a few months back that (fittingly) went week by week through the series. If you haven't dove into that yet, I highly recommend that you do. It involves Josh Malina as the co-host and and seemed to be adopted by the entire cast up to and including Sorkin & Schlamme. It is well worth the time investment. I got many nice tidbits from the cast and crew during the 3 year run of the podcast that I wouldn't have known otherwise.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This is still the show I turn to first if I'm looking to kill time, or fight off some sort of boredom.

God I love this cast, and might actually know the entire first 3 or 4 seasons by heart.

Have any of you caught the West Wing Weekly? It was a podcast that wrapped up a few months back that (fittingly) went week by week through the series. If you haven't dove into that yet, I highly recommend that you do. It involves Josh Malina as the co-host and and seemed to be adopted by the entire cast up to and including Sorkin & Schlamme. It is well worth the time investment. I got many nice tidbits from the cast and crew during the 3 year run of the podcast that I wouldn't have known otherwise.
I started the pod a while back But it kind of dropped off. Very good podcast with pretty much everybody involved joining at some point to discuss episodes. The Office Ladies podcast has the same format but for The Office. These are my favorite kinds of entertainment podcasts.

Town Drunk

Longest serving ASFN lurker
Reaction score

I thought it was great. Loved how they brought nearly everyone back for the finale podcast.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson