Welp..not sure Kliff/Keim survive unless Kyler suddenly turns into an MVP

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We'll have really athletic linebackers for the next staff though.

I like Collins, but I would have risked traded down and getting other assets.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll have really athletic linebackers for the next staff though.

I like Collins, but I would have risked traded down and getting other assets.

If they could’ve traded down I’m sure they would’ve but you have to have somebody that will trade up and really at 16 there’s nobody worth giving up other assets for

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Gotta have a dance partner to trade down. Not sure I would have made the pick so quickly on the clock, but they probably were sure a call wasn’t coming with the players left on the board. The first 15 picks went about as chalk as could be overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
We are the Cardinals. We will win 6 games this year and make more major changes. But nothing changes. We are the Cardinals. The longest drought in NFL history — and the longest active drought for any North American sports team — belongs to the Arizona Cardinals. The team has gone 71 seasons without winning a league title, with its last coming via the 1947 NFL Championship when the team was called the Chicago Cardinals. We are the Cardinals. Yet I love this team.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't understand how Bidwill looks at his gm, front office, scouts and their drafts says "yah, I got something going here..."

/Sad

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bong hit to well i hope a good pic .... can he simmons play together? On field

Let's hope they have a bit different style than this....
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Hard to say how long the leash is around Keim’s neck. Mike has stuck with him thru five consecutive non-winning seasons, an extreme DUI, and a roster full of holes that Mike has to spend a premium on because Keim can’t draft. If I sucked at my job, I’d only hope I had a Bidwill as my direct boss

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
I don't understand how Bidwill looks at his gm, front office, scouts and their drafts says "yah, I got something going here..."

/Sad

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
Look how long it took to get rid of Rod Graves. The amount of tolerance the Bidwills have for their employees is insane

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard to say how long the leash is around Keim’s neck. Mike has stuck with him thru five consecutive non-winning seasons, an extreme DUI, and a roster full of holes that Mike has to spend a premium on expensive FAs because Keim can’t draft. If I sucked at my job, I’d only hope I had a Bidwill as my direct boss

Michael is daddy son, was born preppy, didn't run a real business as other NFL owner
That s why he keep his friend GM in place

HairZach

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
When I really think about it, I honestly would be a lot more optimistic about our position if we had kept Reddick instead of taking AJ Green. Both players got a one year $8 million contract. I'm fine with Collins, I think he'll be a good long term player.

Its this damn division. Now my hope is that the 49ers and Rams having their DCs hired away makes them worse.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
When I really think about it, I honestly would be a lot more optimistic about our position if we had kept Reddick instead of taking AJ Green. Both players got a one year $8 million contract. I'm fine with Collins, I think he'll be a good long term player.

Its this damn division. Now my hope is that the 49ers and Rams having their DCs hired away makes them worse.
I agree buts it’s kinda hindsight

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah guys, we're classically a winning team and recent history shows we should give them the benefit of the doubt!

*checks notes*

...oh
doesn't mean you know any better about the pick, this wasn't outside the realm of possible - people were mocking him to us. idk why people are losing their minds calling for jobs. ridiculous.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose