Welp..not sure Kliff/Keim survive unless Kyler suddenly turns into an MVP

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
doesn't mean you know any better about the pick, this wasn't outside the realm of possible - people were mocking him to us. idk why people are losing their minds calling for jobs. ridiculous.
They were mocking him to us because we broadcast our interest in the guy days/weeks ago. Their job is to be as accurate as they can be.

I want to be clear, this isn't a personal attack, but why bother posting if your only opinion is going to default as positive about whoever we take, and you think others should feel the same?

Keim's job has been called for annually. It's not anti-Cardinals to question why this was the pick, and how our roster has ended up here.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Keim will survive because he convinced Michael this was the best pick.

This is the obvious question at hand. What is allowed?

It's IMO currently MB convinced that through it all, he's (Keim) taken the best choices he (Keim) possibly could have, based on what the scout's general consensus tended to be (higher than normal value) at that draft position. Whether anyone agrees on that judgment or not, I have to believe that through whatever internal structure, MB arrives at a similar position... until he doesn't.

Hopefully, our picks knock it out of the park.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If they could’ve traded down I’m sure they would’ve but you have to have somebody that will trade up and really at 16 there’s nobody worth giving up other assets for

No, no they wouldn't. Keim is directly quoted as saying he was too good to pass up. Insanity!

Gotta have a dance partner to trade down. Not sure I would have made the pick so quickly on the clock, but they probably were sure a call wasn’t coming with the players left on the board. The first 15 picks went about as chalk as could be overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, Keim said they considered moving, but that Collins was too good to pass up. That's why they rushed to the podium. I just cannot EVEN with Keim anymore!

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with the pick. I believe he's a very good football player. We'll see dividend for years to come.

When you pick 16 you need to have a solid get and I think we did that. So SK didn't draft the most needed position, (a recipe for disaster) and he went with the BPA on their board. Which I always think it's the right move.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
We are the Cardinals. We will win 6 games this year and make more major changes. But nothing changes. We are the Cardinals. The longest drought in NFL history — and the longest active drought for any North American sports team — belongs to the Arizona Cardinals. The team has gone 71 seasons without winning a league title, with its last coming via the 1947 NFL Championship when the team was called the Chicago Cardinals. We are the Cardinals. Yet I love this team.
Cards win 6 games, but VJ has the defense clicking...and it's KK and the offense that still stinks...KK fired and Vance is new HC for 2022. Keim fired and Adrian new GM.

It's the Cardinal way.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The dude is an accomplished lawyer. The BS is really flying today
First I like Bidwill as a person, I m just pointing the finger in another direction
Running a business, becoming a business owner by your own is a different think then being a qualified lawyer and inhereting a football company

Last edited:

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
The dude is an accomplished lawyer. The BS is really flying today
He was a freaking federal prosecutor...lol...and speaking of flying, he's a pilot and regularly pilots the planes that pick players up. He's in the pic of Collins on the tarmac...and in the video he says they are going to come visit him and bring him back. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the pilot on that flight, at least to go get him.

He's not his father's son, regarding how to run the team...He literally knocked on doors to get the stadium bill passed. Bash him for his loyalty to players and front office folks, sure, but we could have much worse and more meddlesome owners than Mike.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
How do we know he wasn't an accomplished federal prosecutor?
He must've done something right...he's a staunch Republican and was a Fed Prosecutor during the Clinton administration. (Appointed under Bush, but under Clinton for 4 years before coming to work for Cardinals).

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Because if he was, we'd know his accomplishments.

He was an assistant USDA for six years. Here's a press release from the team. Even the team couldn't name something he did.

He cited his own prowess in his interviewing of Robert Nkeimdiche. How'd that work out?

I'm not sure how that means he wasn't accomplished in his 6 years? What do you want him to do list each and every conviction he may have gotten?

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
He must've done something right...he's a staunch Republican and was a Fed Prosecutor during the Clinton administration. (Appointed under Bush, but under Clinton for 4 years before coming to work for Cardinals).

Yes. It's very hard for children of privilege to be appointed to unearned positions of authority and responsibility.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I'm not sure how that means he wasn't accomplished in his 6 years? What do you want him to do list each and every conviction he may have gotten?

No. But maybe one or two would provide some color?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When I really think about it, I honestly would be a lot more optimistic about our position if we had kept Reddick instead of taking AJ Green. Both players got a one year $8 million contract. I'm fine with Collins, I think he'll be a good long term player.

Its this damn division. Now my hope is that the 49ers and Rams having their DCs hired away makes them worse.

AJ Green - 1-year: $6m

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like Mike Bidwill and have no problems with him. I think he's the right amount of hands on, personally.

Me too, just saying if u made a name by yourself, running a business from the bottom to the top, u should know how malfunctional can be putting the friendship above the meritocracy

An example, the organization doesnt have any tolerance for DUI cases, but the only one forgiven was Keim, whom should be an example compared to the young players.

Last edited:

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
as kids of wealth go, Mike is pretty good. Going to law school isn't everything, but its something. Its like being a Fed prosecutor -- there is a minimum level of law school accomplishment you need to get those jobs.

in comparison, I think at least two of the Bidwill kids have done nothing but work for the team -- thats a Cal McNair situation.

Mike is way better than his dad, but thats a low bar. He shares his dad's very strong preference to only give authority to people he knows very, very well. I think that holds the organization back.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose