Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If anyone wants to play and a group has not yet been set up, here goes.

Direct link is at the bottom of this posting. I set it up so that one weeks picks may be dropped.

Hello ,
Welcome to Yahoo! Sports Pro Football Pick'em.

You have created the Private Group called ASFNCards 2010 and the Pick Set called Burgerman in that group. To allow other people to join this group, send them the Group ID# (56098) and the Password (bigred). Remember, it is the Group ID#, not the group name, that other people must use to join your group.

You are now ready to participate in Pro Football Pick'em. Your goal is to earn more points than other people by selecting the winner of each of this year's games. Now, you can even set up your group to keep picking through the playoffs!

Thanks for joining. Good luck.

-- Pro Football Pick'em Commissioner
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

Last edited:

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Sweet. Was going to start a couple up today. I'm in.

I'll start one up (actually renew one of the two from last year) with confidence and spread points. (I was the one who did it unofficially last year). I also see this year you can continue it throughout the playoffs. So I checked that.

So if you care for confidence and spread points, or like me enjoy both ways (straight up being the other way), then join here.

league id: 60724
password: superbowl

Join the other one first. This is an add-on if you want to play more than one way, not substitution. Join wally's for straight up action.

OP
OP
Southpaw

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'll start one up (actually renew one of the two from last year) with confidence and spread points. (I was the one who did it unofficially last year). I also see this year you can continue it throughout the playoffs. So I checked that.

So if you care for confidence and spread points, or like me enjoy both ways (straight up being the other way), then join here.

Join the other one first. This is an add-on if you want to play more than one way, not substitution. Join wally's for straight up action.

I'm going in. :thumbup:

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

So if you care for confidence and spread points, or like me enjoy going both ways (straight up being the other way), then join here.

Hmmmmm.

:D

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Oh it's fun. The heat. The sweat. The need for endurance. The perpetuity of it. Getting to see what a person is made of on the inside. The sense at times that it'll just go on forever.

When you're pitted against another man, sometimes you come out on top, sometimes he does. All the juices flowing. Holding nothing back. Rubbing lotions in. Will you explode? Will he? How do you bring out your best? Doing whatever you can to get the leg up. Smacking balls as they come out. Holding. Pushing. The ambiance of it all. The grunts, The moans and groans. Communicate. Don't be afraid to use your tongue. Who has the stronger will? Scoring. Never wanting to come out, always preferring to stay in. Or at least, be all over the field. When it's over, you definitely left it all on the field.

Football is fun both ways. Offense and defense when playing the real game. In the fantasy variety, being in multiple leagues, some utilizing the spread and/or confidence points, some that don't.

What else did anyone think? :)

Don't forget to join. If we can fill these up, it'll blow me away. Ha Ha.

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
Sorry to tell you all that I'm in. Your chances of winning are now greatly diminished. :)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave