Welcome to the 2021 draft....it's christm err draft day!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I like cards duo of edmonds conor i think it will click i bet harris was tempting...

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Not sure I wanted a WR, but kudos to the Giants and Ravens for trying to load up on skill players.

Reaction score
I was so hoping both of the GA corners would last, I don't think it will happen now. Maybe Keim can trade NE for Gilmore and sign him long term, dreaming is free.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if he was top 5 like Byron Murphy.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This might be also seen as a rationale to pass the buck if he fails to those who graded him so high.

At the end of the day, while metrics are important, I hope Keim has a passion in him besides a grade.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Just mad about being told I was crazy for thinking the top RBs would go before 49. There’s one left.

You weren't. There's ebbs and flows. Right now we all know RB's are down in draft, but they aren't out.

In this draft after a covid season, people want surer things. Guys with traits. In some ways these guys are safer pick, because RB has been so devalued. That coupled with the pretty good talent at the position caused it to pop.

I can't take credit for thinking of this until now which is when I did.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
@TomPelissero

·
48m

Two most surprising picks of Round 1 to other teams:
#Raiders taking OT Alex Leatherwood at 17. Mike Mayock said “we knew it would be controversial” but they loved him.
#Saints taking DE Payton Turner at 28. Many said reach. But he's long, high motor, smart. Another Cam Jordan?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose