Welcome to Cleveland cards fans!

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
Only been to Cleveland once (non football related) however I had a nice time and if you are a "A Christmas Story" fan you have to go visit the house it was filmed at in Cleveland. Tour the house and visit the museum. 3159 W 11th St, Cleveland, OH 44109. Top notch from my perspective. Love that movie! There was also a really nice natural history museum in Cleveland too.
You must be registered for see images attach

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Zeem_Freeze

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
9 Kegs, mac and cheese showdown, benefiting dog rescue

You must be registered for see images attach
almost makes me want to fly out there but we're going to lose so its tough to spend that kind of money on that

EDIT: news coming out of Baker playing with a partially torn labrum on his non-throwing shoulder. Wearing a harness that some speculate has an effect on his throws. This will definitely matter when we play them in 10 days

Last edited:

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
almost makes me want to fly out there but we're going to lose so its tough to spend that kind of money on that

EDIT: news coming out of Baker playing with a partially torn labrum on his non-throwing shoulder. Wearing a harness that some speculate has an effect on his throws. This will definitely matter when we play them in 10 days

Yes it will wow

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It does explain his 15/33 for 155 yards vs the Vikings

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I’m down in Columbus and was planning on coming up. Haven’t been to Cleveland in a while.

But my golf club has their version of the Ryder cup that weekend and I qualified for it.

Guess I could drop and go to the game.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
This certainly impacted his throwing last week. If the Cards can find their pass rush, a little pressure should severely limit the Browns’ passing attack. Plus they won’t have to worry about him running much.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was actually entertaining the idea of going to this game.. The flights from Albq are brutal though.. Minimum 7 hours. I'd lose 2 days just coming and going.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Don’t trust that guy! Anyone who does probably ends up being served as BBQ at the tailgate!!!

Kidding... pretty cool offer to join the fun Top Dawg!
Lol I thought the same thing...I'd be on high alert the whole time!

Fiasco

Tyler Durden
Reaction score
I've been to alot of games, alot of cities, alot of stadiums.

Worst Experience/fans: Cincinatti
Best Experience/Fans: Cleveland

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huge fan of Mike Polk, Jr.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a fantastic gesture.

Wish I could make it out and hang with you all. Although I would probably put 15 pounds on in one day.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Does anyone know anyone coming to the game? What about the Browns scares you if anything?!
Don’t know of anyone heading out there from here in Northern California....

The Browns rushing attack is a bit scary as it hits our biggest weakness.... but if we jump out to a nice lead it won’t be a factor....”if”

But I like the fact that both these young quarterbacks went to college together.... I think there is going to be some showing up, showing out, and showing off and IMO we have an advantage in that.
I’m not sure who they are but I think there will be more than one Hall of famer playing in that game.

Our best chance for victory lies in a shootout and I think kliff knows this.
So I’m expecting to see two young guns going ******* slinging it all over the field to a slew of all-pro wide receivers....
Redbirds 42
Browns. 31

Call me a homer but I’m calling 20-0 until fate proves me wrong.

Cheers to a good game with enough great plays to make a 60 minute highlight reel.... and injury free on both sides
Good luck Browns fan