Welcome to Cleveland cards fans!

Reaction score
Browns fan coming in peace. You guys have a great team and we are looking forward to the game on October 17th.
Any Cardinals fan that needs advice on lodging place to eat things to do etc. I can answer them. I can tell you what neighborhood to stay away from as well.

Cleveland is a great City. We take tailgating very seriously.
Most of us are down by the lots by 4:30 a.m even if it's an 8:25 kickoff.

Our tailgate Top Dawg Tailgate always hosts visiting fans. We're 3 minutes from the gate. We're doing a great menu including full breakfast, nine kegs of beer, dj Raffles and more.
The game or theme is called Mac for Mutts. It's a macaroni and cheese showdown. Proceeds which are going to a local animal rescue called City Dogs Cleveland.
We hope that you can come by because clevelanders will be offended if you go to a hotel breakfast or restaurant before a game. We usually average between 100 visiting fans every week.
My Twitter handle is @w3rdandsummit
Facebook is
Looking forward to meeting some of you. If interested send me a message.
Safe travels to all!

Attachments

• -15giqc.jpg
    -15giqc.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 12
  • iskmld.jpg
    iskmld.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210927-163427~2.png
    Screenshot_20210927-163427~2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_20210927-163346~2.png
    Screenshot_20210927-163346~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 12

Bkbobo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Welcome Top Dawg Tailgate. I am a lifelong Cardinal fan. My wife is a 216 girl and never been to a Browns game. So we are driving up to Cleveland and will be at the game. I am excited that I get to be there for her 1st Brown's experience. Best to you, just not on the scoreboard that day .

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I worked for a company in Akron, OH for 25 years, so I know a ton of Cleveland Browns fans. Phenomenal fan base. I may be there, but not etched in stone. This is a tough matchup for the Cardinals, unless we somehow figure out how to stop the run. Otherwise, the Browns may run for 250 & keep our explosive offense off the field. Mayfield doesn’t have to do a lot, but he can’t turn the ball over either. With Stefanski on the sideline, it’s doubtful that will happen. If the Cardinals have at least some success against the run, this could be a fun game to watch. Browns are a legit threat to win it all this year.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I think the key to this matchup is stopping the run and keeping Garrett honest. Also hit Mayfield. This could be a trap game.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Browns fan coming in peace. You guys have a great team and we are looking forward to the game on October 17th.
Any Cardinals fan that needs advice on lodging place to eat things to do etc. I can answer them. I can tell you what neighborhood to stay away from as well.

Our tailgate Top Dawg Tailgate always hosts visiting fans. We're 3 minutes from the gate. We're doing a great menu including full breakfast, nine kegs of beer, dj Raffles and more.
The game or theme is called Mac for Mutts. It's a macaroni and cheese showdown. Proceeds which are going to a local animal rescue called City Dogs Cleveland.
We hope that you can come by because clevelanders will be offended if you go to a hotel breakfast or restaurant before a game. We usually average between 100 visiting fans every week.
Facebook is
Safe travels to all!

This is a game I have as 100% a loss. I just hope we get out of the pound healthy.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. I've been trying to get on the Facebook and on Twitter as well. If you know anybody going to the game just tell them about our event. I hate when people go to bars and restaurants for tailgating. We love meeting new people and helping out a good cause.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Welcome Top Dawg Tailgate. I am a lifelong Cardinal fan. My wife is a 216 girl and never been to a Browns game. So we are driving up to Cleveland and will be at the game. I am excited that I get to be there for her 1st Brown's experience. Best to you, just not on the scoreboard that day .
Please send us a message. You can't go to the Browns game without coming to a tailgate. That will be downright awful to not do that! Do you like our pictures? Check out our Twitter and Facebook account. You guys can make a dish or donate.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
I worked for a company in Akron, OH for 25 years, so I know a ton of Cleveland Browns fans. Phenomenal fan base. I may be there, but not etched in stone. This is a tough matchup for the Cardinals, unless we somehow figure out how to stop the run. Otherwise, the Browns may run for 250 & keep our explosive offense off the field. Mayfield doesn’t have to do a lot, but he can’t turn the ball over either. With Stefanski on the sideline, it’s doubtful that will happen. If the Cardinals have at least some success against the run, this could be a fun game to watch. Browns are a legit threat to win it all this year.

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
Tell your friends about our super tailgate.
We love the Browns so much. Orlando perfect team but for the first time in 20 something years I can say we're not some pushover.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Facebook is
Safe travels to all!

What a great post. Thanks for the hospitality.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose