Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins

Release Date: February 8, 2008
Studio: Universal Pictures
Director: Malcolm D. Lee
Screenwriter: Malcolm D. Lee
Genre: Comedy
MPAA Rating: PG-13 (for crude and sexual content, language and some drug references)

Starring: Martin Lawrence, Margaret Avery, Joy Bryant, Michael Clarke Duncan, Louis C.K., Mike Epps, Mo'Nique, Nicole Ari Parker, Cedric the Entertainer, James Earl Jones

Plot Summary: Leading an all-star comedy cast, Martin Lawrence is talk-show sensation RJ Stevens, who left behind his modest Southern upbringing and family name to transform into a self-help guru dispensing his "Team of Me" philosophy to millions of adoring fans. With a reality-TV-star fiancée and money to burn, there's no piece of the Hollywood dream RJ hasn't achieved.

After his parents request that he come home for their 50th wedding anniversary, the TV host packs up his 10-year-old son and diva bride-to-be and heads back to Georgia. It's a chance to prove to his family that he's no longer the awkward kid they relentlessly picked on. At least, that's the plan...

But when his crazy, lovable family calls him on his big-city attitude and challenges him at every turn, RJ is forced to take a hard look at the man he's become. He may be a superstar in L.A., but he's just one of the guys in Dry Springs as folks say "Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins."

You must be registered for see images

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not even sure if this is a rental.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
If I ever see this movie I will feel ashamed of myself.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
You know it's gonna be bad, when Oprah has the entire cast on her show and really pimps it out.

SuperSpck

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Eh, if it's on HBO I'll see it.

In James Earl Jones we trust.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA