Welcome Center Drew Eubanks

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He is an OK signing. If anything just a young body off the bench. Not as big on this as the Diop signing.

Yuma

Working from home. Missing my free coffee!
Reaction score
The 1.3 blocks is what we need! The threes we have.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He averages over two blocks per 36. That is significant. Look
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
He looks bigger than 6-9. Not really excited about this one. I think I would prefer Landale.

Yuma

Reaction score
Yeah, but he makes Bizzy obsolete with those blocked shots. Bizzy was the only guy putting up these numbers on our roster.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He averages over two blocks per 36. That is significant. Look

He looks bigger than 6-9. Not really excited about this one. I think I would prefer Landale.
I love Landale, but this guy looks better. I am pretty sure Suns agree.

Yuma

Reaction score
I love Landale, but this guy looks better. I am pretty sure Suns agree.
I love Landale, but this guy gets more blocked shots. Landale was under rated on offensive boards and tip backs. This guy has similar motor. He's essentially a Landale type guy. Plays hard and is sneaky good on defense.

Yuma

Reaction score
This guy, I am almost the most excited to see in a Suns uniform. I loved Jock, and thought he was underrated. This guy is another level above Jock on defense and offense. His dunks and weak side blocks are highlight worthy. I think he will be a fan favorite. Unfortunately, no one beats Jock in interviews!

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
This guy, I am almost the most excited to see in a Suns uniform. I loved Jock, and thought he was underrated. This guy is another level above Jock on defense and offense. His dunks and weak side blocks are highlight worthy. I think he will be a fan favorite. Unfortunately, no one beats Jock in interviews!

Here is the thing that gets me.. everyone likes him more than Jock.. how did we get Eubanks for cheap and Jock got paid?

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the thing that gets me.. everyone likes him more than Jock.. how did we get Eubanks for cheap and Jock got paid?
It's a fair question. I liked Jock and if this guy is really better than Landale, it makes no sense that he'd be available for us on the cheap. But hopefully, Drew's loss will be our gain.

Yuma

Reaction score
I don't think he is better than Jock. But players wanna play here.
I think he is. It's weird, I look at Watanabe's play, fans from his teams liked him, but he's cheap. Eubanks I would have said would have got the contract Landale got, and I would have thought Landale would have been back with us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alastair