Welcome back Markus Golden. 2 year deal

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And you can’t use one game of the century to pay a guy who’s been average for 3 years and 15 games.

that’s just stupid
And no one is doing that. Let’s play the game of idiocy and change history. Let’s say instead of the game of a century he only had two sacks against a woeful tackle. You’d be willing to count a two sack day, right? That would give him 9.5 sacks for the year, right? Along with his great TFLs numbers that’s a still a pretty good year for a still younger athletic passrusher.

okay, finito fantasy break is . . . finito. The dude had 12.5 sacks last year. Sorry you’re having a difficult time dealing with that fact.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
And no one is doing that. Let’s play the game of idiocy and change history. Let’s say instead of the game of a century he only had two sacks against a woeful tackle. You’d be willing to count a two sack day, right? That would give him 9.5 sacks for the year, right? Along with his great TFLs numbers that’s a still a pretty good year for a still younger athletic passrusher.

okay, finito fantasy break is . . . finito. The dude had 12.5 sacks last year. Sorry you’re having a difficult time dealing with that fact.

All I have asked of you over and over was take away the one freak game and would you pay a guy that has his career numbers over 3 years and 15 games 13-15+ million a year?

Take away someone’s best performance and there worst and who they are is kind of in the middle for the most part. I have no idea why this is hard for you to understand but for some reason it is.

So we are throwing away his best and worst game. Would you pay that guy 13-15+ million a year?

It’s just a simple yes or no. That’s it. Just yes or no. If this dude was a free agent had those kind of numbers for 3 years and 14 games and SK gave him 13-15 million a year what would you say?

We both know the answer that’s why you can’t do it. I have asked you time and time again would you pay him and you just can’t answer

your next post should be YES I WOULD PAY HIM 13-15 MILLION A YEAR.

And that’s it that’s the end of the conversation

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
All I have asked of you over and over was take away the one freak game and would you pay a guy that has his career numbers over 3 years and 15 games 13-15+ million a year?

Take away someone’s best performance and there worst and who they are is kind of in the middle for the most part. I have no idea why this is hard for you to understand but for some reason it is.

So we are throwing away his best and worst game. Would you pay that guy 13-15+ million a year?

It’s just a simple yes or no. That’s it. Just yes or no. If this dude was a free agent had those kind of numbers for 3 years and 14 games and SK gave him 13-15 million a year what would you say?

We both know the answer that’s why you can’t do it. I have asked you time and time again would you pay him and you just can’t answer

your next post should be YES I WOULD PAY HIM 13-15 MILLION A YEAR.

And that’s it that’s the end of the conversation
I don’t buy the throw out the beat game and the worst because those games actually happened. He actually accomplished them. They are who he is. So would I be okay if he was a free agent from another team with his 2020 season and keim could sign him for $13M for one year? Yup.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t buy the throw out the beat game and the worst because those games actually happened. He actually accomplished them. They are who he is. So would I be okay if he was a free agent from another team with his 2020 season and keim could sign him for $13M for one year? Yup.

That’s where we differ. IMO that’s exactly how you define who someone is. Nobody is ever as good as there best day or as bad as there worst day the answer usually is somewhere in the middle.

Tony Delk once scored 50 in an NBA game.

thank you

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s where we differ. IMO that’s exactly how you define who someone is. Nobody is ever as good as there best day or as bad as there worst day the answer usually is somewhere in the middle.

Tony Delk once scored 50 in an NBA game.

thank you
Yes that meant Tony delk had the capability when presented with those facts and circumstances to score 50 in a game. Just because you don’t want it to count doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Improbable doesn’t mean impossible as you’d have us believe.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'm a fan of Reddick. Wanted the team to draft him and was happy that they did. Love what he did for the team last year. However I don't overpay a one year wonder. I think he is worth $7-8M a year max. If teams want to pay him more than that then I say let him walk.

I'm fine with Golden at $2.5M a year. That's a huge bargain IMO.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm a fan of Reddick. Wanted the team to draft him and was happy that they did. Love what he did for the team last year. However I don't overpay a one year wonder. I think he is worth $7-8M a year max. If teams want to pay him more than that then I say let him walk.

I'm fine with Golden at $2.5M a year. That's a huge bargain IMO.
I see Reddick as similar to drake last year. Had a good season. Still relatively unproven. Not a ton of good alternatives. Tag for year, which is an overspend, to see if he can replicate. If not, no lucrative deal. If so you’ve not lost him.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
great golden deal. I don't like paying Reddick any kind of big money or long term deal. A flash in the pan at the end of 4 years is hard to hold on to.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Nice deal here too. I hope we don't need to rely on Golden in a major way but it's hard not to like the price.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose