Week 6: Cardinals Off-Season 2/13/2023-2/19/2023

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

Never heard of the Pretzing dude, sounds very ivy league smart but can he coach an offense lol?

Reaction score
I read he was in play or favorite for OC. Grain of salt….
His agent said the OC job was one of his options - depending on who the HC is. How true that is, and how much his agent trying to drive up interest and the price I guess only they know.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Hockey 'full' scholarship. Received my undergrad and grad degrees in engineering while playing for the 'Big Red.' Followed by a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from McGill U., the Harvard of the north. :)

Mom & Dad were quite proud.
They should be, I'm sure you're a very smart dude & you make a **** ton of money.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hockey 'full' scholarship. Received my undergrad and grad degrees in engineering while playing for the 'Big Red.' Followed by a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from McGill U., the Harvard of the north. :)

Mom & Dad were quite proud.
****** engineer...shoulda known

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Hey! I like to know how things actually work. ;)
in architecture school I used to get complimented on how sturdy my designs were and how I blended the strength into the structure.

but the truth? calculating the load bearing of an oak beem over a 25 foot span is a pain in the ass...so I would just throw in an extra support, reduce the span, and add in some design elements to make it look cool.

math sucks.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
in architecture school I used to get complimented on how sturdy my designs were and how I blended the strength into the structure.

but the truth? calculating the load bearing of an oak beem over a 25 foot span is a pain in the ass...so I would just throw in an extra support, reduce the span, and add in some design elements to make it look cool.

math sucks.

With that approach, you could have built a cathedral in the middle ages. ;)

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

math sucks.
Architecture? Sounds like a George Costanza thing to me. :p
:idea:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson