Week 5: Cardinals Off-Season Thread 02/06/2023-02/12/2023

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BS. Usually in ACL tears the meniscus is also damaged and has to be sorted out as well. It’s not that complicated in this day and age. Rehab is the critical thing in all this and only Kyler and his Dr will know how it’s really going

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t expect Murray back until 12/1 at best and if we are 3-7 or 2-8 he won’t come back until until 2024.
Remember the hamstring controversy when he was being “ urged” to go play even though he wasn’t 100%?
Don’t think for one minute Kyler will return until he is 110% healed, nor should he.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
BS. Usually in ACL tears the meniscus is also damaged and has to be sorted out as well. It’s not that complicated in this day and age. Rehab is the critical thing in all this and only Kyler and his Dr will know how it’s really going
the thing is...a guy usually can start rehabbing an acl quickly after surgery.. a meniscus will rehab as long as you can handle the pain.... im thinking the meniscus pain will delay and slow the acl rehab. Those damn things hurt. When I had mine done it took 8 months before I was comfortable getting back out on the court.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I don’t expect Murray back until 12/1 at best and if we are 3-7 or 2-8 he won’t come back until until 2024.
Remember the hamstring controversy when he was being “ urged” to go play even though he wasn’t 100%?
Don’t think for one minute Kyler will return until he is 110% healed, nor should he.

Guess he'll never be back then.

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Speaking of Jurecki.....The Comments!

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
the thing is...a guy usually can start rehabbing an acl quickly after surgery.. a meniscus will rehab as long as you can handle the pain.... im thinking the meniscus pain will delay and slow the acl rehab. Those damn things hurt. When I had mine done it took 8 months before I was comfortable getting back out on the court.

Yeah but my point is no one will know timeframes now. I did mine 3 times, 2 in my right and 1 in my left, each time doing various levels of damage to cartilage. Each on had its own recovery time. But just think if you got back in 8 months, imagine what you could have done with a whole team around you and being a professional athlete was your job.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Yeah but my point is no one will know timeframes now. I did mine 3 times, 2 in my right and 1 in my left, each time doing various levels of damage to cartilage. Each on had its own recovery time. But just think if you got back in 8 months, imagine what you could have done with a whole team around you and being a professional athlete was your job.
mine was just the meniscus.