Week 5: Cardinals Off-Season Thread 02/06/2023-02/12/2023

OP
OP
R

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Dude definitely fell off a Kliff this year, but at least you never heard him whine and complain when his playing time became non-existent.

imaCafan

Next stop, Hall of Fame!
Reaction score
There are some all time great players (TO, Primetime) I personally wouldn't want anywhere near a team I root for. I wonder how much better AJ may have been on a better team. All class!

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There are some all time great players (TO, Primetime) I personally wouldn't want anywhere near a team I root for. I wonder how much better AJ may have been on a better team. All class!

I'll take Hall of Fame players on my team and giggle at those who wouldn't.

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I don’t know why VJ keeps coming up. He’s not going to be the HC but MB wants to keep him. Yet his defense sucks and possibly even undermined KK to a point. He sure didn’t help KK out. VJ’s lacking defense easily cost us half a dozen games. How many times were we in close games late only for the D to give up that easy drive/score.

Reactions: PJ1

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Only at the league minimum salary. I would say no but are offensive line is pathetic.
I'd bring Pugh back on a vet minimum contract. People around here can talk all the smack they want, but if there was a Mt Rushmore of Arizona Cardinals best OL, Justin Pugh might be on it or close to being on it. He's been a good player and a loyal player.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose