Week 4 Arizona Cardinals off season thread. 1/30/23-2/5/23

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I think both of these individuals are good options to bring in. Callahan has done very well with their offense in Cincy and bringing along Burrow. He has familial ties and has been around the league. Anarumo has also done a very good job in Cincy but has a long history of coaching. Nice to see.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
I found Mike's net.

You must be registered for see images attach
I guess it’s wide.
I think both of these individuals are good options to bring in. Callahan has done very well with their offense in Cincy and bringing along Burrow. He has familial ties and has been around the league. Anarumo has also done a very good job in Cincy but has a long history of coaching. Nice to see.
Another nepo baby. Sad!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there a reason to think Flores is actually still an option? He never got a second interview and we have been looking under every rock outside of Flores to be our coach.

I get thinking we can’t pass up Payton for Flores, but now casting an even wider net just makes me wonder if they even like Flores or if he like the safest of safety schools when applying for college?

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
I guess it’s wide.

Another nepo baby. Sad!
His dad is a good coach. I don't mind the nepo because I like to draft players with dad's who played. it helps when you have an example of what it takes to be a pro athlete. I view coaching in a similar light. Where I have the issue is when that nepo gets a guy multiple HC opportunities when it is obvious he isn't a good one.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
His dad is a good coach. I don't mind the nepo because I like to draft players with dad's who played. it helps when you have an example of what it takes to be a pro athlete. I view coaching in a similar light. Where I have the issue is when that nepo gets a guy multiple HC opportunities when it is obvious he isn't a good one.
Josh McDaniels?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is there a reason to think Flores is actually still an option? He never got a second interview and we have been looking under every rock outside of Flores to be our coach.

I get thinking we can’t pass up Payton for Flores, but now casting an even wider net just makes me wonder if they even like Flores or if he like the safest of safety schools when applying for college?

Most seem to be missing the fact that Flores just interviewed for the DC job in Minny.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Did you read this recent Defector article on nepotism in the NFL?

Obviously we're dealing with coaches here, not athletes. We already have a nepo baby on staff in Cam Turner, and it hasn't worked out that well. Spencer Whipple is also a nepo baby. Just awful.

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose