Week 3 Parlay of Undefeated

Pick the Teams that you think will still be Undefeated after Week 3

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Which of the 7 undefeated teams will still be undefeated after Week 3? Vote via Poll.

Declare your win next Monday, if you got them all correct.

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
Panthers, Broncos, Raiders & Cards shouldn't have much difficulty winning their games. I went with Rams over the Bucs but think the Pack will beat the Niners.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
I went with the same, but there’s sure to be an upset somewhere.

Think! Think!

Hardest one for me to decide on is the Panther at Texans? That just seems like a possible upset with all the pundits praising the Panther's D all week. Plus, wondering if Darnold can have 3 good games in a row.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Think! Think!

Hardest one for me to decide on is the Panther at Texans? That just seems like a possible upset with all the pundits praising the Panther's D all week. Plus, wondering if Darnold can have 3 good games in a row.
I think Dolphins over Raiders is the most likely for upset- a lot depends on Tua obviously

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inspired by this I have taken a 7 team Money Line Parlay on every team favored to win by a touchdown or more. Raiders didn't make the cut

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think! Think!

Yeah, but the Texans have a 3rd string rookie starting at QB.

I picked everyone but Tampa. I think most likely to lose after them are the Niners. But I don't think they will. The rest can all be upsets, but it is really hard to pick any of those dogs.

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Odd note: so far 39 people voted, but only 29 voted for either the Bucs or Rams. That means 10 didn't vote for either of them winning or losing. Do they see it as being a tie game? Or is there something else I am not realizing?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Odd note: so far 39 people voted, but only 29 voted for either the Bucs or Rams. That means 10 didn't vote for either of them winning or losing. Do they see it as being a tie game? Or is there something else I am not realizing?
I think they see it as a toss up so they don’t vote.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I must have misunderstood... I only picked four games...
But give me the Bucs

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave