Week 12 Arizona off season thread. (3/27/23-4/2/23)

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is actually nice to read:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I can confirm this.

I had dinner with his younger brother Erik before the Super Bowl here. My wife was in Erik's class and was a year or two behind Emmitt. We got to talking about Arizona and Erik told us his brother loved his time here. Emmitt and his wife Pat could go out and just be themselves without getting mobbed constantly when he played here in Arizona.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was one of them

I called them out for tipping their hand
Well, now there were posters who are admonishing Gannon for saying we have enough centers on the roster we’re not looking at center…..

No matter what angle the organization seems to take you can’t win was slanidracs point.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, now there were posters who are admonishing Gannon for saying we have enough centers on the roster we’re not looking at center…..

No matter what angle the organization seems to take you can’t win was slanidracs point.
I get it

Everything gets scrutinized quite throughly on this board

I think JG needs to learn a little coach speak

Always be noncommittal before the draft and don't tip your hand

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I get it

Everything gets scrutinized quite throughly on this board

I think JG needs to learn a little coach speak

Always be noncommittal before the draft and don't tip your hand

Tip your hand?

As if a competent GM and staff on another NFL team can't work out the CARDS likely targets given their needs.

Pass rush, DL, OL, CB, RB, WO.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score

All I said is that he is lying but he will learn that he doesn't have to. @kerouac9 then reiterated this. There is an art to not answering the question thus not making you look like a doofus or giving away strategy.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Um, what? At best this is a smokescreen for the draft. At worst...ugh.
... he might be right. we been training Lecitus Smith at Center for a couple years now... never seen him play it but he was decent last year at guard... he could be the answer.
to be clear....I think we need a center... Schmitz is the same age as smith, and has been a center all along

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
... he might be right. we been training Lecitus Smith at Center for a couple years now... never seen him play it but he was decent last year at guard... he could be the answer.
to be clear....I think we need a center... Schmitz is the same age as smith, and has been a center all along
This is the fakeiest fake news ever. Smith started 2 games and was so bad he was replaced by Rashaad Coward.

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I know we complain about canned responses from coaches and its refreshing that JG seems to be making an effort to avoid them. But when somebody asks you a specific question like that before the draft, they deserve nothing more than the canned response. They expect it.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
This is the fakeiest fake news ever. Smith started 2 games and was so bad he was replaced by Rashaad Coward.
Then I stand duly corrected... I never saw him play...was parroting what I heard... that he wasnt an embarrassment and showed promise..

but like I said,...I think we need a center

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He played 3, but was our worst rookie.

You must be registered for see images attach

McBride www really bad!

"Tight end Trey McBride led Cardinals rookies with 599 offensive snaps this season, thrust into a bigger role when Arizona lost Zach Ertz midseason. McBride was one of nine rookie tight ends to log at least 300 offensive snaps, and among them, he finished eighth with a 50.9 overall grade. The second-round pick ranked last among 34 tight ends (who saw at least 40 targets) by averaging just 0.83 yards per route run, and his 46.3 run-blocking grade ranked 39th out of 45 tight ends who were on the field for at least 200 run plays.'

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Between paying a regime to go away plus significantly upgrading the facilities we shouldn’t be surprised that they’re not spending on the roster and I’m actually fine with it.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I wonder how much of this was straight up malfeasance from Keim? From what I understand, the GM has his hand even in ticket operations. I would wager that keeping facilities up-to-date are also a GM function.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wonder how much of this was straight up malfeasance from Keim? From what I understand, the GM has his hand even in ticket operations. I would wager that keeping facilities up-to-date are also a GM function.
Are u kidding , right?

QuebecCard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

• Vice president of football operations & facilities – Matt Caracciolo - reports to Monti.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No I'm not. We KNOW that Keim wasn't even showing up for work last season at times...
Bidwill had a plan
His First goal was a new plane
In order to do that he could not consider spending money on secondary things
I guess u know why Keim lasted so long, he was a yes man, he perfectly fit the GM criteria for one of the stingy ownership in the nfl

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose