Week 10 Cardinals Off-season: 03/13/2023-03/19/2023

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Just an FYI, and I’ve been around a long time, I don’t recall the Cardinals ever going through a legit rebuild. Personally, I’m happy to finally see it happen.

Obviously you're going to redefine what "rebuild" means, but the shift from Whis to Arians was pretty profound:
POSWhis (2012)Arians (2013)
QBKolb/SkeltonCarson Palmer
RBWells/Stephens-HowlingRashard Mendenall/Andre Ellington
WR1FitzgeraldFitz
WR2Andre RobertsFloyd
WR3Michael FloydRoberts
TEJeff King/Rob HouslerRob Housler/Jim Dray
LTD'Anthony BatisteEric Winston
LGDaryn ColledgeDaryn Colledge
CLyle SendleinLyle Sendlein
RGAdam SnyderPaul Fanaika
RTBobby MassieBradley Sowell
DEDarnell DockettDarnell Dockett
DTDan WilliamsFrostee Rucker
DECalais CampbellCalais Campbell
OLBO'Brien SchofieldJohn Abraham
ILBParis LenonKarlos Dansby
ILBDaryl WashingtonDaryl Washington
OLBSam AchoMatt Shaugnessy
CBPatrick PetersonPatrick Peterson
CBWilliam GayJerraud Powers
CBGreg TolerTyrann Mathieu
FSKerry RhodesRashad Johnson
SSAdrian WilsonYeremiah Bell

That's 13 of 24 starting roles turned over. We might seen even more.

Man, what an exercise in Guy Remembering this was.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to anyone saying that Anderson isn't in the same class as Bosa?

I'm not expert but in my opinion he's as good. Bosa's injury history aside he played in the Big10 vs Anderson in the SEC. The quality of tackles is much higher in the SEC in my opinion.

In 3 years played Bosa had 17.5 sacks, and 29 TFL's in 29 games.

In 3 years played Will Anderson has 34.5 sacks and 58.5 TFL's in 41 games

Anderson has twice the sacks and twice the TFL's in only 40% more games in a better division.
I’m ouchie and I endorse this Britcard post.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to anyone saying that Anderson isn't in the same class as Bosa?

I'm not expert but in my opinion he's as good. Bosa's injury history aside he played in the Big10 vs Anderson in the SEC. The quality of tackles is much higher in the SEC in my opinion.

In 3 years played Bosa had 17.5 sacks, and 29 TFL's in 29 games.

In 3 years played Will Anderson has 34.5 sacks and 58.5 TFL's in 41 games

Anderson has twice the sacks and twice the TFL's in only 40% more games in a better division.
Look at his tape. He doesn't have nearly the bend of either, nor is he explosive.

Google McShay and Kiper talking about this draft.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Look at his tape. He doesn't have nearly the bend of either, nor is he explosive.

You say this like Bosas have the bend of Von Miller.

Anderson’s bend isn’t rare, but neither was/is the Bosas. They dominate with phenomenal technique, hand usage, & very good athleticism.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
lmao I can already see Krang saying “Will Anderson isn’t even that good” if we were to pass on him.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I don't agree with this at all.

FMcShay and Kiper are wrong more than right. The opinion of a couple of guys is nothing.

Bosa and Anderson have very different styles. Bosa has never been a bend guy. He's all power and technique. He has elite hands that stop tackle getting a hold and an array of moves to win. He's not going to win with speed and bend round the edge so much.

Anderson is in the same class coming out. Probably the best prospect since Bosa.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Are new Uni's on the way?

Fanatics custom any name jerseys are normally $170. Cards (and I think only Cards from what I can see) are reduced to $130. In the UK they are down to £45 (about $55). Again the only ones reduced to this price.

I've checked random other teams and all seem to be regular price except the Cards.

TruColor

Trombonist in Roger Goodell's Wedding Rcpt.
Reaction score
Are new Uni's on the way?

Fanatics custom any name jerseys are normally $170. Cards (and I think only Cards from what I can see) are reduced to $130. In the UK they are down to £45 (about $55). Again the only ones reduced to this price.

I've checked random other teams and all seem to be regular price except the Cards.
That's a good sign that they may be coming.

There have been hints for the past couple of seasons that new uniforms were in the works. This would be a perfect time to do a reset on the unis.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's a good sign that they may be coming.

There have been hints for the past couple of seasons that new uniforms were in the works. This would be a perfect time to do a reset on the unis.
Is it though? With the dregs of a roster they’re gonna be putting on the field is raising your ticket prices an average of 25% and then wanting your fan base to go out and spend a bunch of money on new digs the best course of action?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose