We won!

Darkside

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Best win we've had in a LONG time.

D deserves all the credit. Whis had great playcalling all game until the pitch to Williams at the end. No excuse for the fumble, but pitching it there is ridiculous in that situation!

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Williams fumbles sure win and then a shanked field goal. If I was a Praying man id be praying that everyone who just had a heart attack heals safely

Sent via tapatalk

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Holy crap. Williams fumbles sure win and then a shanked field goal. If I was a Praying man id be praying that everyone who just had a heart attack heals safely

Sent via tapatalk

Section 11 is a wizard, so... you know we had that going for us.

Woot! Indeed!

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
I wonder what "He who will not be mentioned" would say! My heart can't take games like this every Sunday!! Great Win and our defense is bad ass!!!

Snakester

Draft Man
Reaction score
Talk about highs and lows. I think I lost five years off my life these last two games. What a sweet win this is.

OP
OP
RugbyMuffin

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
That is a Survivor Pool Killer of a win for sure.

BOOM!

There goes your hopes and dreams.

:D

Catfish

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah Baby. By the way Muffin, that was a great observation you made in your thread about this game being in Kolb's hands. He certainly did take advantage of his opportunity this week. Coupled with last week, we may have our QBOF playing under center right now. This win is huge for the Cardinals. It is even bigger for Kolg, the man. Good call Muffin.

Twist18

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah Baby. By the way Muffin, that was a great observation you made in your thread about this game being in Kolb's hands. He certainly did take advantage of his opportunity this week. Coupled with last week, we may have our QBOF playing under center right now. This win is huge for the Cardinals. It is even bigger for Kolg, the man. Good call Muffin.

Great job for Kolb as I saw the OLine running in to protect him after a scramble and he seemed in command today. It also leaves us in a good position as the Skelton competition might make both better and one of them great trade bait.

Shortbus

Reaction score
I will tell you Mountian View, Ca knows that the Cards won. We we cussing, crying then screaming like little kids. Great feeling about this game. D gets the game ball for sure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave