We have doubled our fan base

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Well for a week anyway. Been checking out the Giants board and they desperately want us to beat the Eagles . 95% of them think we can do it and are giving solid reasons for it. I never thought I'd say it about any NFC East team's fans but I kinda feel bad for them,they had their guts riped out after last weeks game.

Last edited:

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Well for a week anyway. Been checking out the Giants board and they desperately want us to beat the Eagles . 95% of them think we can do it and are giving solid reasons for it. I never thought I'd say it about any NFC East team's fans but I kinda feel bad for them,they had their guts riped out after last weeks game.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Giant fan would be lambasting us if we were playing anyone else other than the Eagles, Cowqueers and Redskins. New York fans are almost as bad as Phily fans

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score

From 20 to 40??:)

Dawkins2112

Registered
Reaction score
You know you have a sad life when you insist on coming to an opponent's message board and insulting everybody. I don't get it and I never will.

Lighten up sparky. I haven't insulted anyone. I've been quite respectful and as far as coming on your board, I invite you to join our Philly sports forum for fun banter and light hearted trash talk. Adds spice to the event.

http://forums.philly.com/kr-eagles/start

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Giant fan would be lambasting us if we were playing anyone else other than the Eagles, Cowqueers and Redskins. New York fans are almost as bad as Phily fans
Great post. Nobody ever bashes NY fans for the frauds they really are. Giants fans wish they had half the passion of Eagles fans. They were leaving the game Sunday with 5 minutes left trailing by 9. Absolutely pathetic. Anyway, of course Giants fans are pulling for the Cards. They're bitter their team got their a*ses handed to them the last two times the Birds visited Giants Stadium. I don't blame them.