We are now the same ol Cardinlals.

sdscard4

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It's all Defense. It's always the difference maker. They did zilch to improve the D.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We have had 3 games we could have easily won. Don’t say this crap. We have good offensive players and our defense has done enough. We could have beaten Philly seattle and chargers with just normal
Football sense. We are not a trash team on paper. Kliff makes us a trash team. We have 2 legit WRs and a good QB. Connor had 125 yards today and the defense gave up 311. Kliff going for the 4th down and the refs making a ******** call. And we miss a Fg. Loses that game. Plus Kliff playing ***** football last 7 minutes
Post of the week. Period.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just want to know what the hell I did in a previous lifetime to be reincarnated as a Cardinals fan. I must have pissed off a whole lot of people.
Or your brother did and you're just experiencing the collateral damage of his actions in a previous life.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Nah. Talent is trash and not good enough on the team when you are 6-14 in the past 20 games.
Some pretty good coach said (sic) you as good as your record is...boy i wish the team could resurrect someone like that pretty good coach!!

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
I saw, and the article affirms what my eyes showed...Leftwich is not ready to call a game...then I heard or read something that he would be an ideal candidate for the Cardinals.....WHOA!!!!
Oh crap, this is exactly what's going to happen. Michael Bidwill is going to plod after Payton, will not get him, and then hire Leftwich due to the Arians' success :bang:

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love the responses to this tweet. Does the organization ever read them?

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose