Watson Trade that Might Work & that should Scare Us to Death

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Niners get Watson.

Texans get Garoppolo, 2021 - 1st & 3rd, 2022 - 1st & 2nd, 2023 - 2nd & 3rd

Why so much you might ask. Well, gotta make Texans bite before other offers grab their attention. But mainly, Niners would be set for the next decade and would be immediate Super Bowl contenders, needing very little once they get their QB.

What makes Texans consider this offer: besides all the draft picks over the next 3 years to make a strong team, they get an experienced starting QB, learned under Brady, who is young, not yet entering his prime, and who just 2 years ago took his team to the S.B.

What do you all think of this trade? Too much to offer? Texans should jump all over this? Praying that Watson doesn't land in our division? Might the Seahawks be considering a similar offer to the Texans built around Wilson?

Syracusecards

DA's pass went that way
Reaction score
Niners get Watson.

Why so much you might ask. Well, gotta make Texans bite before other offers grab their attention. But mainly, Niners would be set for the next decade and would be immediate Super Bowl contenders, needing very little once they get their QB.

What makes Texans consider this offer: besides all the draft picks over the next 3 years to make a strong team, they get an experienced starting QB, learned under Brady, who is young, not yet entering his prime, and who just 2 years ago took his team to the S.B.

What do you all think of this trade? Too much to offer? Texans should jump all over this? Praying that Watson doesn't land in our division? Might the Seahawks be considering a similar offer to the Texans built around Wilson?
If BOB was still running the show I could see this happening. I think Jimmy G ends up back with NE somehow.

AZman5103

Hall of Famer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Niners get Watson.

If Im the texans I don't want Garrapolo, unless they get another team involved to trade him again.

Texans should be asking the 49ers for young playmakers. All those picks + Deebo Samuel or Brandon Aiyuk?

Also, If I'm the texans I would much rather take on a boatload of picks and a young QB like Tua, Herbert, or even Sam Darnold...rather than a guy like Jimmy G who has reached his peak IMO.