Watching the Wash. St game.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Mike Leach is the head coach at Wash. St, KK played for & learned his offense from him. So far late into the 2nd Quarter, Mike Leach has used nothing but 10 personnel (1 RB 0 TE) a few plays they lined up in something different, but shifted into 10 before running the play. I think we can expect mostly 10 personnel from KK on Sunday in Baltimore. We used that 67% of the time against the Lions, more than every team in the NFL combined.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Mike Leach is the head coach at Wash. St, KK played for & learned his offense from him. So far late into the 2nd Quarter, Mike Leach has used nothing but 10 personnel (1 RB 0 TE) a few plays they lined up in something different, but shifted into 10 before running the play. I think we can expect mostly 10 personnel from KK on Sunday in Baltimore. We used that 67% of the time against the Lions, more than every team in the NFL combined.

Well, that seems to be the foundation of his offense, but for instance Mike Leach is not going up against Baltimore. I cannot see the college game as being an indication of any parameters for him... hence, Tom Clements has a job with the Cardinals

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
OT, but can you imagine if ASU or UA ended up with Leach? He had no choice but to take WSU job due to the end of his TTU tenure. ASU & UA have not had the success WSU has had with Leach and he's doing it with lower rated recruits than ASU & UA are bringing in.

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Well, that seems to be the foundation of his offense, but for instance Mike Leach is not going up against Baltimore. I cannot see the college game as being an indication of any parameters for him... hence, Tom Clements has a job with the Cardinals
I said mostly, kind of close to the same % running it as last week. In the NFL, even Mike Leach would have to mix it up. KK will do the same out of different formations. Just saying from the game last night, it's easy to see the similarities.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OT, but can you imagine if ASU or UA ended up with Leach? He had no choice but to take WSU job due to the end of his TTU tenure. ASU & UA have not had the success WSU has had with Leach and he's doing it with lower rated recruits than ASU & UA are bringing in.

I think it was the ESPN witch hunt that did the damage. I'm not a fan of the way Leach deals with people but ESPN really screwed him over and didn't even have the integrity to apologize when the truth came out.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
That’s good because our TE’s suck.
And they let the best fit get away when they cut him in RSJ, which proves what I said.

Again, Kliff rarely even used or even had TEs on the Tech roster outside of Amaro & those are facts. Williams & Clay are basically blockers when on the field in this offense & it’s not gonna change because that’s his Air Raid history.

Makes No sense in spending big buck$ or a high pick on a TE where it’s not utilized imo. A total waste.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA