Watching the Lions -vs- Bills game

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have no idea if the Lions starters on defense are still in the game or not? However, Josh Allen just shredded the Lions defense on the last drive before halftime, John "Smokey" Brown did some of the damage, caught two crossing pattern passes underneath. They scored in a little over a minute. Vanilla, starters or not, Lions defense didn't look good at all. They will get the first crack at our new offense, hope they play exactly like that last drive lol?

OP
OP
Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Lions supposed to have one of the most stacked dlines in league.
Only thing stacked with the defense on that last drive could possibly be the stacks of Pringles they snacked on pregame maybe lol? Again, have no idea if the starters were in or not during that drive, they looked horrible covering the RB's in space & the crossing patterns. Those 2 things are plays used quite a bit in our offense.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Two Lions starters went down in the game. LB and Center. Both injuries looked bad.

Why the hell is Matt Patricia standing between two Gatorade kegs?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
Two Lions starters went down in the game. LB and Center. Both injuries looked bad.

Why the hell is Matt Patricia standing between two Gatorade kegs?

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Preseason makes and breaks franchises. Trent Green went down and led the way for Kurt Warner to lead the Rams from being the laughing stock of the league to the Super Bowl. Unfortunately, the Cardinals are in a position where everyone needs to play because Bidwill and Keim gambled everything on a rookie coach and a rookie QB. Boom or bust