Washington at Cardinals gameday thread 9-20-20

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also, it looks like crap. Sloppy. Murray got sacked last week because of the stupid undershirt.

...dave
Coach still supports them because the players like the look

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Jasper

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Also at 3:02 he takes the easier/open throw to Fitz.

However, Dan has a step on Collins. If Kyler throws it over Dan's right shoulder/away from the safety its a TD.

I think he'll start attempting those type of throws in times as he gets comfortable. Now...just take the 1st down plays.

He obviously underthrew Andy. However, if not for that safety having 4.35 speed...It probably still would have went for a TD. Great recover. If thats Collins then Andy gets it and was still running.

I'm very pleased with the play calling. KM is starting to make the the right decisions time and again. Throw to the open receiver and if its not there drop to a safer outlet.
This is not a no risk it no biscuit offense where most of the time with a less than stellar oline, older nonmoveable QB, and a 5-7 second drop it results in a no biscuit.
Just move the sticks, get the yards that you can and live for another set of downs. Keeps our defense fresh, off the field while tiring the other team's defense.
We are so close to being the "greatest show on bermuda grass!"

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Arizona should be very happy.. This state has a good sports team again... Been quite awhile when any of us could say that we have a fun, exciting, good team..
Hope we all enjoy the ride...

iLLmatiC

Drive-by Poster
Reaction score
Arizona should be very happy.. This state has a good sports team again... Been quite awhile when any of us could say that we have a fun, exciting, good team..

If I've learned anything from the Barkley/Nash era with the Suns and the Warner/Arians era with the Cardinals, enjoy it while it lasts. Things can change fast in sports.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
If I've learned anything from the Barkley/Nash era with the Suns and the Warner/Arians era with the Cardinals, enjoy it while it lasts. Things can change fast in sports.
True, but there’s a big difference between those 4 & Kyler.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score

True, but there’s a big difference between those 4 & Kyler.

This is the best feeling I've had about a player & a team in the valley since Amare's rookie year.

The Warner years were such a shock to me....... I never imagined where we would go, even as the playoffs began. This reminds me of the more ultimate inevitability of Amare arriving in the NBA. Hopefully it ends a bit better than that though. haha

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose