Warriors @ Suns Christmas Day game thread 12-25-2021

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Get out of here. They wanted it much more then we did, right from the start.

I think we wanted it pretty bad; led at the half, tied going into the 4th. That bad stretch at the start of the 4th was the killer. Starters came back and ground it back into a 1 possession game... wish I coulda seen how it would have played out if Paul doesn't lose that dribble.

We tie or take the lead on that possession and the roof comes off the building.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A look at some final stats.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eric Gordon from the Rockets?
His contract is a stinker, we'd have to give up a lot just to make the salaries work. Worst of all he misses far more games than he plays. Probably the most injury prone player in the entire league.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker, not ready for prime time, hopefully he'll get there by playoffs.

That was a stressful watch. At least I'm not going to watch the Cardinal game.

Merry Christmas sports fans!

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
His contract is a stinker, we'd have to give up a lot just to make the salaries work. Worst of all he misses far more games than he plays. Probably the most injury prone player in the entire league.
I think he is basically the same as shamet.

dont see how he would help, and he is paid too much.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think he is basically the same as shamet.

dont see how he would help, and he is paid too much.
We need Shamet to find his place in the offense. He clearly has the talent but he is taking far too many hero shots.

The season is young still, hopefully he finds his stride.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty insist on trying to go small against the best small team in the nba

The Warriors were a step quicker all day and were the better passing team. It was one of those games.

However, it does show the Suns where they need to improve the team.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Solid effort good gm by cam paul book was off still a very awesome season

Time get a w next team up

BBall

Reaction score
This is what guys don’t get. Losing this game isn’t a “choke” these are the two best teams in basketball and it was a great game.

They are really really good

Bucks are still the best team in the league. They have been banged up, had multiple guys in the protocols now and are just now getting everyone besides Brook back. All that and they are still 22-13 after a 6-8 start because of those injuries/protocol. People will start seeing what they really look like now as they get healthy.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Bucks are still the best team in the league. They have been banged up, had multiple guys in the protocols now and are just now getting everyone besides Brook back. All that and they are still 22-13 after a 6-8 start because of those injuries/protocol. People will start seeing what they really look like now as they get healthy.

Yeah I think they are the power house in the East

ArizonaSportsFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Get out of here. They wanted it much more then we did, right from the start.
Well, right from the start we saw Curry take a double step back for a three. Plain for everyone to see. Tone was set early that favoritism was there.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I thought that was a travel too

I thought he had a few travels this game that were just overlooked.

Also allowed to hand check. Ayton was mugged on offense and pushed in the back several times. I didn’t feel this was a fairly officiated game.

Not putting this game on the refs. Monty didn’t do us any favors too. He sat ayton too long. Ran booker Booker too long, I think he played an entire quarter.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Also I’d be ok with trying to move Crowder for a piece. He has his clutch moments but he’s a liability on both ends. He will move his feet on D but still can’t rise to alter or block anyone in the league. He’s missing on offense a lot and can’t really do anything but shoot it. I was really wishing Cj would be put in the game for him tonight.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
I thought he had a few travels this game that were just overlooked.

Also allowed to hand check. Ayton was mugged on offense and pushed in the back several times. I didn’t feel this was a fairly officiated game.

Not putting this game on the refs. Monty didn’t do us any favors too. He sat ayton too long. Ran booker Booker too long, I think he played an entire quarter.

Yes, I noticed those travels by Curry, too. Pretty blatant.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson