Warriors Game

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Very important game tonight. They have to beat the Warrior to get pumped up for the Kings. 109- 92 Suns.

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
The Suns might win, but by 17? Have they won a single game by 17 or more all year?

Tank

Wifi Guru
Reaction score
If the Bulls can beat the Lakers by 17 then anything is possible!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Embarassing defensive performance. Simple.

This team is supposed to be athletic, but the Warriors are pick-up-gaming them out of the gym.

OP
OP
SirStefan32

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
How about transition defense and some rebounding. Adonaly freaking Foyle has like 10 or 11 rebounds.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This is ridiculous.

What did Marbury do to piss Frank off so much? He should be in there.

Bad job of coaching by Frank--one of the worst performances of his season.

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be the first Phoenix Suns game I turn off before the finish. It's just depressing. The Warriors' parameter players are going right by the Phoenix Suns perimeter defense.

I'm done. That was the Suns most pathetic performance of the season as far as I'm concerned.

BTW does anybody on this message board still not believe that the Suns have one of the weakest center rotations in the NBA?

I need to change this before I vomit. Goodnight.

Joe Mama

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
This Sucks! The Suns played defense for about 2 minutes in this game. Warriors got the calls when the Suns tried to make a move. I'm still watching but this game has been over for a while now. It's like a layup drill for the Warriors.:mad:

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
Wow, they played like ****. Plain and simple. Foyle had 16 points and 20 rebounds, 10 of which were offensive. Only positive was Amare tonight, to bad he got a couple of shady calls against him, I think he might have put up numbers close to his game at Minny had he gotton as many minutes as Marion got in (like 43). I did like watching Penny dive on the ball after he knocked it away from one of their players. It was just nice to see him try so hard, he looks like he cares a lot right now. Whatever, horrible game, and it will probably come back to haunt us when the standings are all done. On a positive note, my dad got me tickets in the platinum club against SAC for my birthday. I should be in fo a good game, I don't think they can have 2 games this bad in a row.

Andy

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by slinslin
The ''decent'' center rotation of the Suns made Adonal Foyle look like Wilt Chamberlain.

Not boxing out wasn't just a center problem, the entire team couldn't box our for nothing. We did a good job at the beginning of the game against Dampier, but Foyle was a different animal. He was given free reign inside, and if you didn't notice (and you probably didn't), Amare had the defensive assignment on him a lot of the time.

So grow up and place the blame on everyone that deserves it.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Originally posted by Joe Mama

BTW does anybody on this message board still not believe that the Suns have one of the weakest center rotations in the NBA?

Joe Mama

Funny. Just ignore the fact that Foyle was guarded by Amare when he was in the game. :rolleyes:

green machine

I rule at posting
Reaction score
Go

Originally posted by thegrahamcrackr
hehe, didn't know there was an auto censor on the board. That always been there??

Have fun at the game against Sac. We always play well against them at home. As far as the censor goes, take a look at the Cardinals board. It hasn't always been there but there have been some heated arguements with some "bad words" in them, and Skkorp had to put the censor there because of it.

adam
________
Harmed By Depakote

Last edited:

slinslin

Welcome to Amareca
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chaplin
Funny. Just ignore the fact that Foyle was guarded by Amare when he was in the game. :rolleyes:

And why was Amare even on him? Because our centers sucked so badly they let him do whatever he wanted. When Amare was on him it wasn't as bad as it was when Williams or Voshkul tried.

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
I personally thought that Amare was guarding the center rotation so he didn't guard Murphy. Troy was much more capable at drawing fouls on Amare. In fact, early in the game after Amare got a quick foul is when he moved over to Dampier.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave