Waiting to reserve judgement by game five

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Dude, it’s not “rumored” when the Cardinals website talks about it, and when multiple sources go so far out of their way to explain that it’s a fully guaranteed contract matching the Vikings. You’re failing to see the difference between one guy on a message board saying Adrian Peterson is going to be traded on a Tuesday, and multiple plugged in, professional reporting sources putting their reputation on the line to say an offer was made but ultimately Cousins chose someone else.

That is reporting. These aren’t farces someone pulled out of their ass.

As far as Cousins “rebounding,” clearly you’ve forgotten they were a top 5 offense to start off the season and tailed off, resulting in the loss of their OC. Cousins is not a terrible QB. He’s in the middle of the pack, and not worth that contract, but it’s not like he’s Max Hall.

Holy fark... you consistently miss every point I make. I feel like I'm talking to Helen Keller.

From the Cardinals website:
Seven months ago, he was the object of the Cardinals’ affection, as the team reportedly made a push to sign the veteran in free agency. Cousins instead chose the Vikings’ contract offer of three years and $84 million.

REPORTEDLY. What does reportedly mean? It means according to reports. The Cardinals web writers often know just as much as we do.

Where did the report that Cousins was offered come from? His agent? Cookie Monster? Who knows.

But we dont know it as fact.

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
Holy fark... you consistently miss every point I make. I feel like I'm talking to Helen Keller.

From the Cardinals website:
Seven months ago, he was the object of the Cardinals’ affection, as the team reportedly made a push to sign the veteran in free agency. Cousins instead chose the Vikings’ contract offer of three years and $84 million.

REPORTEDLY. What does reportedly mean? It means according to reports. The Cardinals web writers often know just as much as we do.

Where did the report that Cousins was offered come from? His agent? Cookie Monster? Who knows.

But we dont know it as fact.
Yes, I know we don’t know it as fact, we don’t know a lot of things for fact. We don’t “know” if the Oakland A’s offered Kyler Murray an extra chunk of guaranteed money to play baseball over football. It was reported.

But it was reliably reported and enough for us to take it as a reasonable assumption that he still chose football.

HGC

All Star
Reaction score
Somebody on this board likes to argue a lot. About everything. It’s gone from being slightly amusing to sad and embarrassing.