VJ press conference

Discussion in 'Arizona Cardinals' started by Cardsfaninlouky, Aug 22, 2019.

1. BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan Go for it Contributor

+1

The D looks poorly coached so far

2. Cardsfaninlouky

Cardsfaninlouky Registered

Absolutely puzzling to hear him kind of trying to throw the QB rushing yds out. It was like a 7 minute interview on the Cardinals mobile app I have. Hard to hear the questions from the press but the VJ answers are loud & clear.

3. gimpy

gimpy Registered

Didn't one of the Kentucky guys on here really push for Josh Allen? Maybe we should have drafted him first?

PJ1 and Cardsfaninlouky like this.
  4. Cardsfaninlouky

I hope they are just not giving effort because it's preseason? Hope they give it their all starting September 8th? If they are indeed trying, our rush defense will be dead last in the NFL.

5. Cardsfaninlouky

Said on here all along Josh Allen was as good as Bosa, watched him for 4 yrs at Kentucky, I'm a season ticket holder. I know what he can do. Troy Aikman said last night he's playing at a pro bowl level right now, haven't heard that about Bosa yet lol. Allen can drop into coverage, watched him do it a lot, Bosa can't. Allen isn't injury prone, Bosa is & will be, probably fragile from all the steroids lol? Hasn't played a down yet for the 49ers, go figure.

gimpy likes this.
  6. Cardsfaninlouky

I'm glad we chose Murray, too talented to pass up considering our coach & the offense he runs. I said all along during the draft debates on here when lots of people were wanting Bosa, we should trade down & pick Josh Allen. I'm a Kentucky football season ticket holder, I've watched that kid play for 4 yrs, he can do so much more than Bosa & isn't injury prone. Josh Allen destroyed SEC OL's this past season & he doesn't really even have that many pass rushing moves. He's just fast & relentless at rushing the passer, strong as hell also. Gets good penetration into the backfield on running plays & can drop into coverage. When he develops more pass rushing moves, he will dominate.

7. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

Allen and Quennin were my top picks but I am fine with having Murray.

8. Chopper0080

Chopper0080 Skeptical

Cap Capi has looked like Mack in the preseason...let's not start touting or burying peeps based on the preseason.

Osbern61 and Krangthebrain like this.