Vikings: Valhalla (Netflix)

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I saw it pop up on Netflix and was thinking of checking it out.
Takes some getting used to the fact that it’s an entirely new cast of characters in Kattegat and what happens to reignite the Vikings, but so far so good imo. Explores the period during which Christianity was only midway through the takeover from the old Norse gods which makes for some interesting side-conflict.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Next iteration of Vikings. Supposed to occur 100 years later. I’m 2 episodes in and so far . . . enjoying it.

Did you need to finish Vikings(I still have to watch a season or 2) to make sense of this one?

OP
OP
Ouchie-Z-Clown

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Did you need to finish Vikings(I still have to watch a season or 2) to make sense of this one?
No. They make reference to lagatha, Bjorn, Ragnar, and ivar but it’s nothing to do with the current plot.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am enjoying more than I thought I would. Four episodes in and the 4th was the best so far. It isn't at the first three seasons of Vikings level, but I would say it is better than the last half of the Vikings series.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anybody watched Season 2? We just finished it. We liked it. It built up momentum as the season went on and the last couple of episodes were great.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I started 2nd season but have not finished it yet. I have so many shows started but not finished.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose