Vikings @ Cardinals postgame thread

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
I really don't know.

I think if you could break it down into 10 minute chunks it got better as the first half went on so I think they did make some changes but most came at the half.
I agree...I think if you even took it by Quarter, you'd probably see a big improvement in the 2nd vs the 1st.

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
Watch that again and notice how much more decisively and faster budda moves to the ball than all the other defenders. His diagnosis of the play and where theilen is headed is unreal.
I expected more from the cerebral hicks to read the play abd react, late despite being closer

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I expected more from the cerebral hicks to read the play abd react, late despite being closer
Lol. You don’t get it. Feel free to throw that word around derisively with a complete lack of understanding why it was used. It just looks silly.

juza76

Registered
Reaction score
Lol. You don’t get it. Feel free to throw that word around derisively with a complete lack of understanding why it was used. It just looks silly.
#Cerebral" in football doesn't mean you are a member of Mensa; it's about understanding and reacting to cues and clues.#

#Exactly. Being able to read the defense and make the calls so the rest of the D knows where to line up and what their responsibilities, then diagnose and react. Washington was dynamic but he was no kuechly, or singletary, or urlacher, or bowman. Those guys has both physical and mental prowess.#

These posts from u and another user

in the vikings game i didn't see anything like that, we were lucky to have the safety making some saving touchdowns tackle

Even if he knows the responsibilities and diagnosis of the plays, is unathletic lb and slow to react, which is confirmed by the budda play with the tackle on Thielen

He is a liability, shouldn't play so many snaps

Last edited:

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
#Cerebral" in football doesn't mean you are a member of Mensa; it's about understanding and reacting to cues and clues.#

#Exactly. Being able to read the defense and make the calls so the rest of the D knows where to line up and what their responsibilities, then diagnose and react. Washington was dynamic but he was no kuechly, or singletary, or urlacher, or bowman. Those guys has both physical and mental prowess.#

These posts from u and another user

in the vikings game i didn't see anything like that, we were lucky to have the safety making some saving touchdowns tackle

Even if he knows the responsibilities and diagnosis of the plays, is unathletic lb and slow to react, which is confirmed by the budda play with the tackle on Thielen

He is a liability, shouldn't play so many snaps
The travesty that we would watch with a green signal caller who calls the wrong defense regularly would have you screaming for Joseph’s head. I guarantee you that Joseph would rather play the physically superior player if he thought that was the superior option at present.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
This is why actual NFL players rate Budda so high. He makes routine plays that are spectacular.
Yeah if I had seen more film like that it would’ve erased a lot of my concerns when we made him the highest paid safety. We don’t get that vantage point often enough.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Not sure why. He still deserves a decent contract & definitely don't want to let him walk after this year.
Decent contract, correct. Fact is he will not get 5 sacks a game, but he is an awesome pass rusher at the last few years of his career. A decent contract, not an outrageous contract, is deserved.