Vernon Davis - hurt?

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I did not see it mentioned here but Rotoworld had a blurb about VD being on crutches after the game. Possible high ankle sprain. With as bad as we are at guarding the TE, this could be huge. This guy always kills us. Anybody see if he was injured last night?

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score

jmt

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
We're missing guys too. I don't think we win with Drew this week.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm sure whoever's their #2 tight end will do a pretty good job of burning us as well. :shrug:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yeah, but we're missing 4-5 elite players, so it may be a wash. I'm not sure I would go as far as calling it must win but the more players they are down the better.

We don't have 4-5 elite players let alone 4-5 hurt ones. Lawd.

It's about as close to a must win as you can get in September. The streak needs to end.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, its a pretty fair trade off then if they have a lot of injured players too. Whats the status on Palmer? Anyone know?

TRW

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
He got bent backward very awkwardly on a play. When I saw it I was like "Ouch!" :)

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
If they were playing anyone else he would sit out. But it is us, so the football gods will cure him real fast.

OP
OP
B

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
We don't have 4-5 elite players let alone 4-5 hurt ones. Lawd.

It's about as close to a must win as you can get in September. The streak needs to end.

As far as our team is concerned, you could consider DWash, Dockett, Abraham & Palmer elite. Throw in Dansby and Honey Badger being hurt and that is a lot of talent lost from last year. The national media seems to agree also because they had a segment during the game that illustrated all our major loses.
Also, for reference, I would consider Fitz, PP and C Campbell to be elite player. So, I think we do have the talent to stack up when healthy.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As far as our team is concerned, you could consider DWash, Dockett, Abraham & Palmer elite. Throw in Dansby and Honey Badger being hurt and that is a lot of talent lost from last year. The national media seems to agree also because they had a segment during the game that illustrated all our major loses.
Also, for reference, I would consider Fitz, PP and C Campbell to be elite player. So, I think we do have the talent to stack up when healthy.

But Palmer, HB and Abraham may all play.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
For my next prediction, I think he will not practice all week. He will be listed as "questionable" on the injury report. And then Jay Glazer will announce on the pregame show that he will play.

And then he'll light up the cards for 100+ yards receiving and 2 TD's.

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA I feel so Guilty Taking V Davus at TE in my Fantasy League just for the juicy Cards Match ups LOL

I am rooting for his health HAHAHA

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA I feel so Guilty Taking V Davus at TE in my Fantasy League just for the juicy Cards Match ups LOL

I am rooting for his health HAHAHA

I'm benching him either way. I always bench a player when playing against the cards if I have another player that is just as good, and I do.