Venom toward this team

Status
Not open for further replies.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it me or is there a lot of venom for this cardinal organization.
Have we become fed up with the same old rhetoric? Kind of crazy the vibe I get from this site after a winning season and a playoff birth.

And I’m one of them. I am so disgusted how I didn’t by the “ ALL IN” battle cry only to be sucked in after the start we had then in the end be let down because my original beliefs turned out to be true.

This crap with Kyler, Keim, the cap situation and the collapse of the last two seasons have zapped my enthusiasm. MEXICO GAME… big friggin deal.

Sure I be watching free agency and hearing the line of crap they’ll be selling us.
I’ll be watching the draft and hear how EVERY player selected was rated higher and how shocked they were those players were available when our turn came up.

I just think we are headed for a nosedive this year and this whole thing will be ripped apart next year.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Is it me or is there a lot of venom for this cardinal organization.
Have we become fed up with the same old rhetoric? Kind of crazy the vibe I get from this site after a winning season and a playoff birth.

And I’m one of them. I am so disgusted how I didn’t by the “ ALL IN” battle cry only to be sucked in after the start we had then in the end be let down because my original beliefs turned out to be true.

This crap with Kyler, Keim, the cap situation and the collapse of the last two seasons have zapped my enthusiasm. MEXICO GAME… big friggin deal.

Sure I be watching free agency and hearing the line of crap they’ll be selling us.
I’ll be watching the draft and hear how EVERY player selected was rated higher and how shocked they were those players were available when our turn came up.

I just think we are headed for a nosedive this year and this whole thing will be ripped apart next year.
Dark Siders have highjacked the off season

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Then follow a team that doesn't give fans plenty of reasons to be darksiders. It's not like the negativity is without cause.
Why don't you talk about how much Max Garcia sucks at center while you are throwing Kyer under the bus, or Hudson's injury or Nuk or Conner Or..........
I live in Phoenix, not LA!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Why don't you talk about how much Max Garcia sucks at center while you are throwing Kyer under the bus, or Hudson's injury or Nuk or Conner Or..........
Well, because Max Garcia sucking when forced to play center (he actually did okay) isn't big news. Hudson's unavailability was certainly newsworthy and has been discussed. Nuke's injury has been discussed ad nauseum on here. Conner too. Thank you for pointing out just how much there is about this team that is negative!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
There are posters who literally REVEL in it.
Eh, I don't think so. I certainly don't. For me it's a release for the crap this team puts me through. I'd much rather us be winning and be freaking euphoric about it. Just like I was for a significant portion of this past season.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
Then follow a team that doesn't give fans plenty of reasons to be darksiders. It's not like the negativity is without cause.
I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan, and there is no reason to wake everyday negative, you can catch more ants honey with than vinegar. I'm not going anywhere and there is nothing I can do about your "constructive negativity",

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Can talk about how much Garcia sucks in the threads about oline suckage.
If the thread is about kyler suckage then the posts need to be about kyler suckage.
Stay on topic.
If you want to make excuses for kylers suckage and blame teammates for his flaws the answer is simple. Create a thread of your own entitled, " copious excuses for kylers suckage and why his mistakes are everybody's fault but his"
That would be a thread easy for some people to stay on topic in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose