Vance Joseph

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mmm
Defense under Vance Joseph often looks unprepared to start the game
They were marching on the field in the last drive, don't let your mind change cause of the missed kick
I know he put some adjustments but after giving up 20 points too easily
U can't always rely on Murray

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I'll bet most of us were screaming for VJ's head in the first half. But kudos to the defense in the second half holding the Vikings to 3 points.

This game is all about adjustments and lets not let the thrill of victory overshadow cover the job he did.
Don't want to get in the way of a positive post, but both teams scored 10 points in the second half.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mmm
Defense under Vance Joseph often looks unprepared to start the game
They were marching on the field in the last drive, don't let your mind change cause of the missed kick
I know he put some adjustments but after giving up 20 points too easily
U can't always rely on Murray
did you see henry almost run for 200 on the seahawks today? we just gonna ignore that? we held him to 50

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also want to call out Budda and Jalen Thompson. Even though some of Thompsons' tackles were downfield that's his job as a FS when he's playing off the ball he's the last line and at least 3 times today Cook was one broken tackle away from scoring and Thompson got him down all 3 times.

HomerPimpson

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I'll bet most of us were screaming for VJ's head in the first half. But kudos to the defense in the second half holding the Vikings to 3 points.

This game is all about adjustments and lets not let the thrill of victory overshadow cover the job he did.
I thought this defense was terrible all day. I did appreciate their patience on the last drive, even though it lead to what should have been a game winning FG. That isn't easy, that kind of patience, but if you mess up you just lose instantly, so I was impressed by that.

OP
OP
slanidrac16

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought this defense was terrible all day. I did appreciate their patience on the last drive, even though it lead to what should have been a game winning FG. That isn't easy, that kind of patience, but if you mess up you just lose instantly, so I was impressed by that.
Yes it wasn't great. However adjustments were made and we held the Vikings to 3 pts. in the second half. There are times our offense has to outscore our opponents. Today we did just that.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I have no idea what this post means. They were patiently let them March straight down the field for a makable fg to win the game and that was . . . impressive?

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
VJ is gone next year as HC if he continues to show this play calling.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
VJ has been good. Plus in a league pushing for more minority hires, VJ has a great shot to be a HC again in 2022.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
collins has a ways to go, but still needs to see the field more than Simmons did last year. Hicks made a few good plays. But where were the LBs in the run game, no where. Simmons is a beast and really just gets better and better. So fast and decisive, love his play so far

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Today was mostly about poor execution as opposed to poor play design. Vance didn’t short circuit on the route on the 65 yard TD pass and he didn’t half-ass the effort on the interior.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Not even 3 points if not for the roughing the kicker flag.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Today was mostly about poor execution as opposed to poor play design. Vance didn’t short circuit on the route on the 65 yard TD pass and he didn’t half-ass the effort on the interior.
You think it was lack of effort on the interior? I think it’s lack of talent despite what some posters were assuring us of in preseason. They just had their lunch money taken from them.