Vance Joseph and the defense thread

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
I think @Goldfield was wondering why anyone is worried about a rookie WR that hasn't taken a snap yet. PP probably wouldn't even cover DK, probably Tyler Lockett.

AJ Green would have been a more apt choice.
Correct...

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I think @Goldfield was wondering why anyone is worried about a rookie WR that hasn't taken a snap yet. PP probably wouldn't even cover DK, probably Tyler Lockett.

AJ Green would have been a more apt choice.
And remember KM hasn't taken a snap yet and he's going to the HOF.....lol had to do it

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I would think he controls who plays vs who is on the roster.

Hmmm, this seems curious to me as a lot of posters have been inferring that we will essentially have two HCs this year with KK focusing on the offense and Joseph focusing on the defense so I would think Joseph would have quite of bit of say on who makes the roster on defense.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Hmmm, this seems curious to me as a lot of posters have been inferring that we will essentially have two HCs this year with KK focusing on the offense and Joseph focusing on the defense so I would think Joseph would have quite of bit of say on who makes the roster on defense.

I think that’s the way that Kingsbury has positioned that relationship.

I’m sure that Joseph will have “quite a bit of say” on the defensive players who make the roster, but Keim has final say. We’re only talking about three or four guys and they’re all at the bottom of the ladder.

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this. so here it is.....
Mike Jurecki
@mikejurecki

·
3m

Per
@AZ_Helm
"Jordan Hicks is rank second in tackles and the first AZ defender w/ 90+ tackles through nine games since LB Ronald McKinnon (95) 2000.

Rnk Player Tackles
1 Martinez 95 (GB)
2 Hicks 90 (AZ)
3 Wagner 86 (SEA)
4 Collins 79 (WAS)
5t Kuechly 78 (CAR)
5t Wright 78 (SEA)

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this. so here it is.....

Again with the tackles thing. :)

Look, I'm not saying Jordan Hicks is the second coming of LT, but he's been exactly what you want out of a FA pick up. Average to above-average production for not a lot of money.

He's been durable, and he's been knocking the crap out of people every time he get's the chance.