UTSA @ UofA 9/14/2013

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wanna see more of what we saw last week.. The team got better since the NAU game.. Wanna see more of it..

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
At some point they're going to have to play a real team.

OP
OP
Gee!

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At some point they're going to have to play a real team.

Feels like we have ASU schedule last year.. ;) and ASU has our schedule from last year.. It happens..

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
It does kind of feel like the NFL preseason with all of these creampuffs on our schedule to start the year; although with the QB transition, RichRod and Co. are not exactly complaining.

Last edited:

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
UTSA is a real team. I have a friend/client whose son starts at LT for UTSA. They have only been playing for 3 years but they'll give the Wildcats a game. Went to ABQ and beat New Mexico two weeks ago. Scored 21 in the 4th quarter vs Ok State last week. Cats shouldn't have too much trouble winning because UTSA doesn't have the size and speed on D to compete with the BCS conference teams yet.

Is the game on TV anywhere?

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
And the de facto preseason is over. 3-0 as anticipated. A bye week to prep for real competition against UW, and over a full calendar month until the team plays at home again.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ASU fans are just jealous we could actually beat UNLV.

You really bring up a game from 2008? (Which I had to look up, could not remember playing UNLV.) When there is no one left from then at any of the three schools?

This sort of smack talk would get anyone laughed out of the building by serious football programs. But, I guess that's how pathetic ua and ASU football really are.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
You really bring up a game from 2008? (Which I had to look up, could not remember playing UNLV.) When there is no one left from then at any of the three schools?

This sort of smack talk would get anyone laughed out of the building by serious football programs. But, I guess that's how pathetic ua and ASU football really are.
Nice to know what it takes to get you to respond to what was clearly a joke post: liquid courage and ASU scraping out a BS win.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice to know what it takes to get you to respond to what was clearly a joke post: liquid courage and ASU scraping out a BS win.

I was sober and have been since 1990. I checked this thread to see what you guys thought about how your team played and found you digging up an old corpse. And, not one post about the actual game you played.

Good to know that you have such a great grasp of ASU's football history. Go and get yourself a cookie.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Haha, five days after I post it (and a few minutes after ASU's win) you address what was obviously a post made in jest. Whatever man, just go enjoy your win and weak grammar jokes on the rivalry.