Utah @ ASU 11-3-18

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Just got back from the game... Absolutely incredible experience! First time at Sun Devil since all of the enhancements were made and man, they did a GREAT job!!!
Just can’t say enough about this Devils team. The coaching and the execution are fantastic!
For all his warts, Manny played arguably the best game of his career today. Harry continues to blow my mind, the o-line was awesome and gave Eno some gaping holes, and the defense was spectacular!
Just a totally fun game day homecoming experience!!! Didn’t want it to end!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got back from the game... Absolutely incredible experience! First time at Sun Devil since all of the enhancements were made and man, they did a GREAT job!!!
Just can’t say enough about this Devils team. The coaching and the execution are fantastic!
For all his warts, Manny played arguably the best game of his career today. Harry continues to blow my mind, the o-line was awesome and gave Eno some gaping holes, and the defense was spectacular!
Just a totally fun game day homecoming experience!!! Didn’t want it to end!

You have too much fun 82. :D

It would be nice to see the Devils earn a bowl game this season.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They actually control their own destiny in the South right?

They do but it will be a tough. Oregon and Arizona on the road will be especially difficult.

However, who would have thought we would even be talking about it.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Devils kicked dirt in their face and took their lunch money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Eno is putting up some big yardage without much attention.

Would be pretty amazing for them to capture the South in Herm’s inaugural season.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Eno is putting up some big yardage without much attention.

Would be pretty amazing for them to capture the South in Herm’s inaugural season.

That would obviously far exceed expectations and would provide momentum in recruiting. Still gotta win out though...easier said than done

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Yep

The odds of them winning out aren’t good but they seem to be playing better every week.

They should be favored next week. Have the Devils lost to a Dog all year?

Oregon has had trouble stopping the run which gives the Devils some hope.

T Cup? Who knows. If ASU has to win the game to go to the championship? Been there, done that ABOUT A DOZEN FREAKIN TIMES!!!

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Yep

The odds of them winning out aren’t good but they seem to be playing better every week.

They should be favored next week. Have the Devils lost to a Dog all year?

Oregon has had trouble stopping the run which gives the Devils some hope.

T Cup? Who knows. If ASU has to win the game to go to the championship? Been there, done that ABOUT A DOZEN FREAKIN TIMES!!!

I think if everything breaks 100% correctly, there is a chance the T-Cup could be for the PAC-12 South? Obviously, both teams would need to win their next two games leading into the rumble down in Tucson...

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I think if everything breaks 100% correctly, there is a chance the T-Cup could be for the PAC-12 South? Obviously, both teams would need to win their next two games leading into the rumble down in Tucson...

The Cats would have to win at Wazzu.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA