Utah @ ASU 11/10/16

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
Game is at 7:30pm Fox Sports 1

They will be giving away Sparky bobblehead dolls at the game.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Go Sun Devils

'bout time to salvage the season. this would be a huge win.

Shaggy

Site Owner Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
They can not tackle.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Graham has 1 more season to make a huge improvement...or he's as good as gone. Les Miles anyone?

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Graham has 1 more season to make a huge improvement...or he's as good as gone. Les Miles anyone?

Agreed... They have a few studs... Ballage and Harry are true stars. But that's really it. The o-line is putrid. Their QB situation is horrible. And their defense has been and remains laughable...

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Just spent weekend with knowledgeable LSU fans. We don't want Miles.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Agreed... They have a few studs... Ballage and Harry are true stars. But that's really it. The o-line is putrid. Their QB situation is horrible. And their defense has been and remains laughable...
The recruiting...especially on the defensive side...has been abysmal. Graham's 'hoo-rah' attitude has worn thin, and the constant regression has made ASU un-watchable. ASU has made a huge investment into the football program, so I'd imagine that Anderson wants to put a good product on the field sooner...rather than later. With the new football facility being built, which is supposed to be state of the art...that should greatly improve recruiting woes, but nothing tells me Graham is the guy to get ASU over the hump.

As far as Les Miles goes...I was being sarcastic. He'll never leave the SEC.