USC @ Arizona State 12:30 Saturday; ABC

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Amazing that after that first quarter we were still in a position to win, and almost had the winning score 2 or 3 times in the 4th.

I think Gonzales miscalculated with the defensive strategy in the first quarter. That was really bad, but kudos to him for making the adjustments to fix it. Just wish he would have started off the game that way.

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
Was at the game for Parents Weekend with our daughter. Not sure I’ve been in that stadium for an ASU game where it was more electric than yesterday... Not an empty seat to be found.
That first quarter took some wind out of the stadium early, but the Devils hung around enough to keep the fans engaged. It was a blast!
Really not sure what Gonzalez was thinking in that first quarter... he’s got some explaining to do for sure.
Yellen looked very solid and composed. Hard to believe this team has not one, but two incredibly polished true freshman starting QB’s!

Gotta grab the W next week at Oregon State...no excuses.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As I understand it, if Yellen plays something like 4 games or less he can redshirt this season. When Jayden comes back this might be an option. I do not want this to end up like Brandon Ruiz where he transfers.

Also I heard Yellen signed with the Sun Devils knowing he would compete with Jayden Daniels.

OP
OP
Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Was at the game for Parents Weekend with our daughter. Not sure I’ve been in that stadium for an ASU game where it was more electric than yesterday... Not an empty seat to be found.
That first quarter took some wind out of the stadium early, but the Devils hung around enough to keep the fans engaged. It was a blast!
Really not sure what Gonzalez was thinking in that first quarter... he’s got some explaining to do for sure.
Yellen looked very solid and composed. Hard to believe this team has not one, but two incredibly polished true freshman starting QB’s!

Gotta grab the W next week at Oregon State...no excuses.

Awesome that your family had a great time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson