USA Soccer

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Good win by the US women over Greece. Its Mia Hamm's final tournament. I just hope they are safe over there. The US Mens team is looking good going into WC qualifying. I don't think they'll have any problems advancing. Anyone here follow MLS? I have the package on Directv and I mainly follow the LA Galaxy but i watch all of the games. August 18th World Cup qualifying vs. Jamaica. Doo It!

Last edited:

PhxGametime

Formerly Bball_31
Reaction score
I used to play against Pablo - not sure of last name but I noticed a Pablo Mastroeni that was cut on US team and he did play on US team. It was a while back but my team was competitive for years. The highest we got in State was 2nd and after that year - #1 team moved to next age group and we could've (would've, should've) won next year but our star striker quit to play H.S football... we went to same H.S (Kenny - the striker) and well I could've (would've, should've) been on H.S Football team that went to State Championship game but I dropped out LOL. Oh well. :shrug:

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Well, we should have absolutely no problems qualifying for the Cup. Still, we have a game in Jamaica coming up, and we'd better not underestimate the Reggae Boys, because they're tough at home.