Updated Depth Chart

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Please explain why you see Saric as the backup Center over Smith.
Until Smith proves otherwise we can likely assume that he doesn't have the strength to deal with the big men of the NBA (at least in year 1). Yes he has more length and athleticism than Saric, but the Smith from Maryland last year would have gotten thrown around by NBA centers.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
He was a solid rotation player for the Thunder last year. I see him as kind of Mikal light. Mikal is a little quicker and a better overall defender, but Nader is solid on that end and can hit 3s. Their measurables are actually almost identical believe it or not.

I thought Nader was 2 inches shorter than Bridges.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We may not hear from some new Suns until media day aside from Jalen Smith.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don’t care if the Suns completely ignore the media. Just get ready for the season. I don’t need to hear all the “how excited are you to play” and “what’s your favorite color” crap. Just get ready and play the games.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Phoenix has one roster spot that it can fill via a veteran’s minimum contract or the bi-annual exception it has yet to use.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phoenix has one roster spot that it can fill via a veteran’s minimum contract or the bi-annual exception it has yet to use.

In addition to an open roster spot the Suns have room for another two-way contract if they desire.

Actually it's kind of cool have a couple of spots available if something good comes along.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
NAZ Suns or whatever team we have a deal with. Just because we sold our own stake in the NAZ Suns, doesn't mean we won't use the team like we used it in the past.
That was a revelation to me. We can still send players down to D-League even if we do not own the team. That move makes more sense to me. The big loss there is that you don't have a developmental process for coaches or as much control over how you want players used in the D-League.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That was a revelation to me. We can still send players down to D-League even if we do not own the team. That move makes more sense to me. The big loss there is that you don't have a developmental process for coaches or as much control over how you want players used in the D-League.
Exactly