Untitled Star Wars Film I (Dec. 20, 2022)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Untitled Star Wars Film I (Dec. 20, 2022)

Three ‘Star Wars’ Films Added to Disney Release Slate Through 2026

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/three-star-wars-films-added-164910115.html

Disney has announced that three previously untitled live-action movies slated for 2022, 2024 and 2026 will be new, untitled “Star Wars” films.

Following the release of “Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker” in December of this year, Disney will release three more “Star Wars” films on Dec. 20, 2022, Dec. 18, 2024 and Dec. 18, 2026, respectively.

“The Last Jedi” director Rian Johnson and “Game of Thrones” creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss were reported to have been working on their own trilogies of “Star Wars” films, but it’s unclear whose trilogy these three films are associated with.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Do a KOTOR era Star Wars movie. That way it doesn't conflict with the current generation of movies and allows for all new characters and content.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do a KOTOR era Star Wars movie. That way it doesn't conflict with the current generation of movies and allows for all new characters and content.

Totally on board. :thumbup:

I wonder if the Revan story would work in a feature film?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sounds like they are reserving that for an upcoming TV show for Disney+.

In terms of Rian Johnson? Meh. I mean he might be better off doing his own thing. Obviously the guy has no qualms about screwing up the legacy of other people's stories. I would prefer he do his own thing.

If it wasn't for David Benioff I might have skipped them all together.