Uh Bryce Harper?

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bobby Bonilla contract was deferred, aimirite? No way do I want the Dbacks to get tied into a contract like that.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
"I have been told all along that Arizona was a team that he had wanted to go to," Russell said. "But they dumped out (Paul) Goldschmidt, they dumped out (A.J.) Pollock, who was a free agent.

"They seemingly are rebuilding, but Bryce had wanted to go there because of the proximity to Vegas, pretty good hitter's ballpark, Chase Field in Phoenix. And he just thought that would be a good, ideal location for him and his wife to build a family."
https://www.azcentral.com/story/spo...ort-linked-superstar-diamondbacks/2743246002/

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There is an article out there suggesting Harper sign a one year deal.

I would be down for that.

unseenaz

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
as if trading goldy wasn't bone headed enough. dbacks continue to shoot themselves in the foot

WildBB

Yogi n da Bear
Reaction score
You think keeping Goldy and signing Harper was realistically doable? Goldy will get roughly 20m per after next year.

They would have had to deal him at the trade deadline this season anyway and get much less or just lose him outright at the end of the year.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
This article seems extemely staged. 'Oh if this had happened and this had happend...' Cmon people dont pour salt in our wounds.

I cant even say go Dbacks. :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave